• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Army.ca Meeting & Greeting in Toronto

Michael Baker said:
Yeah sure  :D

Trust me, I believe him.  One does not suffer a hangover while serving, as you continue with a hair of the dog.

Do or die for a bottle of rye.

dileas

tess

Tess or anyone else that is going tonight,

I'm still in...however, won't get there until 2100 hrs or so.  Hold a bar stool for me.

S6

Alright,

Went to the dentist first thing in the morning for a cleaning, teeth hurt.

Got a Hair cut, pride hurts, too many greys.

Got my army.ca coin

Got some bracelets prepared.

I will be there for 8pm (I am officially a civvy now).

Let's get ready to RUMBLE!!!

dileas

tess

Ok getting ready to head out for this.

Wardrobe check

-Fresh whitewall haircut to show off farmer tan…. Check
-Cowboy boots…. Check
-Jeans…. Check
-Regimental T-shirt/Golf Shirt…. Check
-Dog tags…. Check
-Zippo and smokes for the shirt sleeve…. Check
-Sorry guys the Rolex didn’t come with a wide OD green velco watch strap so I’ll pass on that
-Tess’s phone number programmed into my cell so he can call with his whiney excuse for not showing up…. check

Ok I'm GTG

Am I the only one awake yet????
Oh my God...that was TOO MUCH FUN!
My TESS bracelet came in very handy as I had to secure myself to the seat on the way home so I wouldn't fall over.  ;D
And now I have to wear my sunglasses to church this morning even though it's overcast.  8)
Thank you Danjanou, when's the next one???
D2

Well, I've just arrived safely back in St Jean. Thanks Danjanou for organizing an awesome nights activities for us all. I appreciate it...and thanks everyone else for the wonderful time. Sorry it took so long for me to snap out of my shyness!!  ;D

Great night and I look forward to more.

Hi Everyone

Well, I have finally got a chance to post for the first time since being away. Thank you all for a really nice evening out. It was great to see all of you! I left Toronto about 11:45am this morning, and spent the afternoon at my Mom's having some dinner. Just rolled in the door here about half hour ago. See you all again next time! I had a wonderful time  ;D

~ Rebecca

PS: Tess you did a great job on the bracelets, and D Squared... thank you for the earings that you made everyone. It's awesome that you made me the purple beaded ones, and amethyst is my birthstone... you would have had no clue and they're exactly the same colour (which is my favourite colour) Moe, I enjoyed spending time with you "pre" meet and greet at the Strathcona. Too bad that they gave me your wrong room number in error :( or we could have met up even sooner.

Well,

having finally rested up, and consuming some of the hair of the dog, I have to post that this was one of the best smokers I have been to!!

Meeting everyone, talking, breaking bread, drinking, smoking, drinking again, taking pics, hugging, kissing, mocking others, and just about all other things that I love doing, it made my night!!

dileas

tess

STILL no pics?.. Geeze people, some of us are trying to be patient here.. Let us in on the fun!  ;D

...Who am I kidding?. Patience is not a virtue I possess.

There are no pics....[said in Jedi voice]
and these aren't the 'droids you're looking for

Had a blast; thanks.

I didn't realize that Mod duties extended beyond the virtual world.....until I noticed that a) Mickey's short hand was pretty close to 4am....and b) I was sitting at a table with Danjanou, The Librarian, and the 48th regulator  ;D

Again, thanks all.

Finally got on the site....what was up yesterday?  ???
The smoker was a blast!!  Can't wait for the next one!!  My only beef is that the bars in TO close too early!
Big city my a*s....pfft!  ;)

Hey Moe I didn't choose it, all the other places close at 2:00 8)

Well, I've just arrived safely back in St Jean. Thanks Danjanou for organizing an awesome nights activities for us all. I appreciate it...and thanks everyone else for the wonderful time. Sorry it took so long for me to snap out of my shyness!! 

*choke* :D

Ex-Dragoon said:
Yeah, my thought exactly!  ;D

Now that was a good time, with great people. Good to meet the people behind the usernames.
Thanks to Danjanou for getting it all together.

Once the pics are declassified, I hope some get posted. I saw at least three cameras...

Hey I saw so many cameras I didn't even drag mine out. However considering who was suing the cameras it may be a while before their hand/eye coordination improves enough to upload them.  8)

It was a blast guys, thanks, even worth the blast I got from D9er when I crawled through the door at 4:30am :-[

Danjanou said:
Hey I saw so many cameras I didn't even drag mine out. However considering who was suing the cameras it may be a while before their hand/eye coordination improves enough to upload them.  8)

It was a blast guys, thanks, even worth the blast I got from D9er when I crawled through the door at 4:30am :-[

Heh, I would be happy if none of the pictures get posted.  :-[ Can you spell compromising position?  >:D

Had a good time meeting the gang, and like others, put faces behind some of the callsigns.  Thanks Danjanou for organizing.

S6.

p.s. The weirdos on the subway at 0210 hrs are plentiful...could only have imagined what the Younge St bus route would have been like at 0430 hrs!?!  Having said that, didn't see any Capt Kirks, Scotties or Spocks....hmmmnn, guess it wasn't a full moon.

Hey I live downtown, so I walked, crawled home after tossing the others on the "Vomit Comet" as the Yonge All Night bus is fondly called.

Back