• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Army.ca Meeting & Greeting in Toronto

I can't believe I am going to miss this....

Ahh well Mexico is kinda better if you like this sorat thing  ;)

Enjoy your meet and greet guys have a few for those who wish they could attend

HitorMiss said:
I can't believe I am going to miss this....

Ahh well Mexico is kinda better if you like this sorat thing  ;)

Enjoy your meet and greet guys have a few for those who wish they could attend

Mexico and online army.ca... someone needs to teach this guy how to have a vacation.  ;) :D

Pte Pea said:
Mexico and online army.ca... someone needs to teach this guy how to have a vacation.  ;) :D
Have a vacation in Newfoundland, always something to do here ;D

Hey it's night and nothing fun has started yet give me a break I have to feed my addiction

It's night and you're sober enough to read and type in MEXICO!!!!!  What the heck is wrong with you!?!?!?!  ;)

He is three hours behind, and no doubt is waiting for his pressed jeans and course t-shirt to arrive from the front desk.

He will then slip on his cowboy boots, roll up the pack of players light inhis sleeve, and tear up the town (hotel bar) with the local version of Canadian, and the barkeeps only bottle of CC/Rye.

Watch out meh hee coh

dileas

tess

beach_bum said:
It's night and you're sober enough to read and type in MEXICO!!!!!  What the heck is wrong with you!?!?!?!   ;)
Es loco

Journeyman said:
???  Color me stupid.....I don't get it! Never admit that you have an empty hand. Now the vultures will be circling your carcass.  ;)

Oops!!  Are they good looking vultures??  ;)  I don't play poker anyway....

HOLA!

Hey I'm loaded now and in my rprivate club room...hecnce the net accesas at whatever time it is here, after a bottle of champange and many many JD's I feel well enough toi rell you you all suck for not being here with me... I mean hey it'ds not that much monmey to come nd join eme

Ok loaded be well amigos.... and enjoy your Meet and Greet...like I said earlier have a few for those of us that wish we could attend...and JM try not to talk about body armouyr size too much others might get  shy around you

Answer me this brother.  Are you wearing any of the following on yer body.

a) Dog Tags
b) Regimental Shirt (t-shirt, Golfshirt_
c) Cowboy boots, or dock marten type boots that resemble combat boots that are okay to wear with jeans
d) All of the above

dileas

tess

the 48th regulator said:
Answer me this brother.  Are you wearing any of the following on yer body.

a) Dog Tags
b) Regimental Shirt (t-shirt, Golfshirt_
c) Cowboy boots, or dock marten type boots that resemble combat boots that are okay to wear with jeans
d) All of the above

dileas

tess
No
No
No
No

Good on my part eh

Loaded and in your room already!  The night is young!  Sheesh and you want others to come and party in Mexico with you?  You are young and have much to learn grasshopper.  ;D

HitorMiss said:
HOLA!

Hey I'm loaded now and in my rprivate club room...hecnce the net accesas at whatever time it is here, after a bottle of champange and many many JD's I feel well enough toi rell you you all suck for not being here with me... I mean hey it'ds not that much monmey to come nd join eme

Ok loaded be well amigos.... and enjoy your Meet and Greet...like I said earlier have a few for those of us that wish we could attend...and JM try not to talk about body armouyr size too much others might get  shy around you

Hola! HoM..... hope your vacation goes well. Well, just got in from work not long ago and putting stuff together for my journey to TO for the Meet and Greet. Can't belive the time came up so fast, as to when we first started talking about it.

See you all in Margarita Ville... TO Style! Packed my coin in my backpack! Haha! And will be thinking of all who could not make it... will make a toast to all.

~Rebecca

HitorMiss said:
HOLA!

Ahhhh who let him on the internet after that much alcohol?... I think someone needs to have a talk with that resort's staff. At least we can tell he's drunk now, by his typing..

And listen to him say how "we suck" for not being there when none of us were invited. Pfft, some friend you are!  ;D

Beach, he really does need to learn how to do this Mexico thing. When I was there in August I only touched the computer once, to tell my Mom the hurricane was coming and I loved her. Then we went back to the disco for more drinking!

Any time I was in Mexico, California, Hawaii........I didn't touch a computer.  ;) 

HitorMiss said:
HOLA!

Hey, umm, Hom, you did remember that there is a spell check for those who cannot spell, and those that are drunk, correct? Have a good hangover  ;D

And for the rest of you, have a good time at the MG tonight. Have a drink for those who are not there, those in Afghanistan, and those like me, who are not old enough to drink yet :blotto:

Micheal I have never had a hang over in my life  ;D

And in my defense to being on the computer I did have to check the news updats for the week.....we all know why, and when I got off the computer I went right back to drinking LOL

Enjoy tonight guys and be well.

Back