• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Army.ca pub night/meet and greet anyone? - Ottawa Chapter

Don't worry, we'll spot you. We're gonna be right at the front by the windows facing Elgin. Should be pretty hard to miss us

Alright folks.... Group shot from about 0100 or so...

Group.jpg

From left.. Sig_Des, Pea, Career_Radio-Checker, airmich, Muffin, Poppa, Rice0031

Gee whiz, and you all look sober...what's with that!!!!
Good pic folks, hope you all had fun.  :D

Ah man, it's too bad I had to miss this! The boss had called me in to some business. I was really looking forward.  :(  :(

A few more photos now that we're up and about.....

pea_des.jpg

des_rice.jpg

rice.jpg

babs_rice.jpg

muffin_pea.jpg

sign-1.jpg

[Where it all began.. my sign at the airport that Rice0031 made for me]

Kids   ::)

So there's pics of boys together in bed (Des, "no means no" ), girls together,....and some guy in Mess Kit   ???

Do I need to come up there and explain things?  ;)

Sig Des,....wow, after the "Debacle in the Bowling Alley Bar", I didn't think you could ever get that close to a woman. :-X

:D Funny how all you fellers are commenting and slammin' the guys in all these pics and no comments about the attractive young ladies who accompanied these...hhrrrmmpp.. guys. Nice to see smiles on folks having a good time in Ottawa.  :D

BYT Driver said:
and no comments about the attractive young ladies who accompanied these...hhrrrmmpp.. guys.
Ok I will. You ladies looked purdy. Hows that?  ;D

Michael Baker said:
:eek: Des, what were you doing to Rice?! Looks like you guys had fun!

Reminds me of some wrestling scene in Borat.  Hehehe

Des, and Kel, I owe you guys one.  But I'm sure you guys will understand family comes first, and wallets and flaming cars supercede everything else  ;)

Dammit, you should have let me know you were doing a group photo when you streamed out of the mess there.

Anyway, it was good to see you guys last night and put a few faces to names. Like I said at D'Arcys, I will eventually attend one of these and be able to stay the whole evening. Promise.

Glad you all had a great weekend! Very clever sign you made for Pea, Rice!

~Rebecca

Bruce Monkhouse said:
Sig Des,....wow, after the "Debacle in the Bowling Alley Bar", I didn't think you could ever get that close to a woman. :-X

S6000480.jpg

Des sandwich  ;)

Yes, the sign was quite funny. Got some pretty funny looks on the people walking past.

Good meet, everyone. I had good times, it was definitely awesome.

Sig_Des said:
S6000480.jpg

Des sandwich  ;)

If I wasn't writing a history essay I'd definitely photoshop in some outrageously over the top bling for Des. The hat, glass, and female company on both sides are just begging for it. :D

career_radio-checker said:
Too bad his teeth weren't showing, then you could add some nice diamond bling on his dentures.  :D

I actually saw someone wearing those a few months back... Stupidest thing I've ever seen. But yeah, photoshopping a diamond studded grin into that photo will be dirt simple.

Back