• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Army.ca pub night/meet and greet anyone? - Ottawa Chapter

Nice job Muffin!!

I too had a great time in Ottawa.  Too short of a time, but great nonetheless.  When is the next one scheduled for?  :D

No idea ... but there was discussion of bringing it all to Kingston for the Aug 18-19 weekend ; see the Marines at Fort Henry, Des will be back, Pea will be graduated etc... (I know that is a SERIOUSLY long ways away - it is just a thought at this stage) haah

Sig_Des said:
Damn Photoshop
Paparazzi Des. The price you pay for being an icon. I expect we'll be seeing your melon on the National Enquirer at the grocery store checkout  ;)

career_radio-checker said:
What did you guys think of the war museum?

I'd been there before - but I hadn't seen the Afghanistan exhibit yet. It was good ... It was interesting that they had these "give us your opinion via stickynote" boards everywhere though - ie "what are the consequences of going, staying, leaving, etc" and "what should we have done in 9-11" ... the majority of the comments there raised some blood pressure.

Well I am happy to say I survived the weekend in Ottawa and am back in Edmonton. [Even if the forces of nature were against me..- Someone broke into my car Friday morning, I missed my flight because of it.. and then finally got on another flight after a HUGE hassle, and then came down with the flu]

All in all it was a great time. Thanks to Rice0031 for picking me up and taking me around all weekend, and to Des for the place to crash. And thanks to Muffin and airmich for taking the time to travel in for the meet as well. Also thanks to all of those that came out to the meet, and provided encouragement about my upcoming swearing-in and BMQ. I had a blast, and definitely look forward to the next one when I am out in your neck of the woods.  ;D

Sig_Des said:
Damn Photoshop

Just wait.

I have one last essay to do, and then I've got two photoshops to do, yours being one of them.  ;D

Back