• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Army.ca pub night/meet and greet anyone? - Ottawa Chapter

I'm going to be out of town, so unfortunately I won't be there to partake... you kids have a good time though. ;)

We'll have an extra tot of 151 to toast you Mike.  It will be a sacrifice, but I'm sure I can handle it....  8 :D

I'll bring some strawberry squares.  Not saying the cookies won't be good Rice, just nice to have some options. :)

Let me know if I can bring anything else.

By the way if anyone coming needs or wants Support the Troops stuff our Canex, here in Pet. seems to be booming with it, so send me a PM and I can pick it up for you.

*Drools*

Oh now I'm absolutely jealous I cannot attend... Strawberry squares are one of those fine things that make life worth living! And also really good one's are worth a 6 hour drive from Niagara...

Have a good one folks!

Joe

Being the type of people we are in Ottawa, we welcome any of you from out of town who want to come in for the Bar-b-que on Saturday.  From Niagara, Kingston, Toronto or where ever just post or PM me and I'll make sure that there is a steak and enough beer waiting!  We all chat and post messages here but we never seem to get together enough so here's your chance to meet some of us.  Wives, children and girlfriends welcome.

My house is your house.  Military friends...

Damn... I will be in Toronto that weekend with the kiddies at Midevil Times ... have a good time though and send us pics!

This is the plan for NavyMich's visit, all welcome. 

We (Sig_Des, My Wife & I) will pick her up at the airport.  Then down to Parliament Hill for Fortissimo 2006 at 18:45.  Once that is over, we will all RV at The Keg on HuntClub for drinks and dinner.  All Welcome

Day 2:  Bar-B-Que at our house at 16:00 hours.  Bring yourself and your hunger and thirst.  PM me for details.  Wives, Girlfriends and Kids welcome.

For all those on Ex, we'll have a drink for you.  Next time!!!

It has been brought to my attention that one of the members of our merry gang must be at the airport for a flight at 17:00 hour on Saturday.  Does everyone want to move the Bar-b-que up to 13:00 hours.  Please let me know?

Orders schmorders. Not like anyone pays any attention to those.

...See you all at 1300.

I went and watched tonight. I haven't seen a military band since my cadet days, and I have to say it made me really miss drill. The whole evening sent a chill up my spine, absolutely inspiring - makes me realize I've 100% done the right thing applying to the Army!

Drat! Turns out we have n o plans for this weekend - how can I convince hubby to drive 6 hours to Ottawa?

TMM said:
Drat! Turns out we have n o plans for this weekend - how can I convince hubby to drive 6 hours to Ottawa?

We (as in a group of us) are going tomorrow night.  You could still come for the bar-b-que on Saturday.

Back