• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Army.ca Pub Night, Tara Inn, Scarborough - 27 Nov 2006 1900h

I was just thinking though that if we do it Monday or Tuesday I can bring some of the Guelph crowd with me......

I'm easy. Even Sunday night works for me. Wednesday is my best bet for having a few extra beer, but I'll still partake regardless.

Since I will be driving the beer thingy isn't a problem for me......Sunday is very good for me since I will be working in Brampton untill 1830.

I would love to go. Honest. But I'll be in Wainwright working my scrawny little butt off. Have one on me. Cheers Lads. :cheers:

so I see the majority here favour sunday?  is that the more or less decided date then

I'm in town tonight and tomorrow night.. leaving Wednesday.. but I can always
leave Thursday if Wednesday came into play.

I had no intention of going cause I couldn't do sunday... but if you weekday it
I'm available for Haggis.

Tara Inn?? Wow... walking distance from my Bluffs home.

I would ike to drop in and pay my respect to 'da man' himself.

Cheers, Nick

Ok we've agreed on the location, now lets settle on a date (or dates ;D) some of us have D9ers and habve to start working on our pathetic pleading excuses. :-[

I've heard every night mentioned so far... maybe it's an ongoing thing. ;) I agree, we should nail down a date for planning purposes.

Let's shoot for Sunday night, that way if it's a bust we can try try again until we get it right. ;)

Mike Bobbitt said:
I've heard every night mentioned so far... maybe it's an ongoing thing. ;) I agree, we should nail down a date for planning purposes.

Let's shoot for Sunday night, that way if it's a bust we can try try again until we get it right. ;)

I am down for sunday

Sunday is good for me (so far) but to be on th safe side can one of you call my wife and tell her I've been recalled to the colours for the whole week and not to wait up for me. ;D

Shouldn't this thread be re-named

Army.ca pub night in Scarborough  ::) ;D

Trinity said:
Shouldn't this thread be re-named

Army.ca pub night in Scarborough   ::) ;D

Scarborough is part of Toronto, did you forget about that whole mega city amalgamation thingy. ;D

Danjanou said:
Scarborough is part of Toronto, did you forget about that whole mega city amalgamation thingy. ;D

My Canada does not include Scarborough.

Jack O. said:
I am mildly offended by that, Trinity.

Rest assured...  it's not serious.
Just a take off on the old My Canada includes Quebec joke.

I'm sure a pint as an apology will fix that.
And I can surely delete if you still find it midlly offensive.

Back