• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Army.ca Pub Night, Tara Inn, Scarborough - 27 Nov 2006 1900h

Don't worry, it was all in jest:p I'd just as soon move away if I had the bucks.

Well, it's a good thing I didn't pick Wednesday, that night just booked up for me.

My Canada won't inlcude two dolts I considered regimental brothers, one who's white collar I will rip off, and the other who will get a hatchet imbeded into his HEED!

dileas

tess

the 48th regulator said:
My Canada won't inlcude two dolts I considered regimental brothers, one who's white collar I will rip off, and the other who will get a hatchet imbeded into his HEED!

dileas

tess

Its all in jest, besides I live in Scarborough I am allowed to make fun of it ;D

Scarberia?? Do I need to pass through there on my way to Burlington at Christmas? Do I then need to pass through it again on my way from Burlington to Cookstown? Is there a sign announcing it's presence? I'll get a pic of me by the sign if there is one.  :)

The Librarian said:
Scarberia?? Do I need to pass through there on my way to Burlington at Christmas? Do I then need to pass through it again on my way from Burlington to Cookstown? Is there a sign announcing it's presence? I'll get a pic of me by the sign if there is one.  :)

Actually if you're smart you'd avoid it altogether by heading north on Hwy 7 orusing the new toll whatchamcalit. 8)

Danjanou said:
Actually if you're smart you'd avoid it altogether by heading north on Hwy 7 orusing the new toll whatchamcalit. 8)

I think I may have done that once or twice!!  ;)

To Bad I'm all tied up that Sunday Evening.

Making $22 Hr to tear down a convention display.

So as they say, duty calls.

The good part of this is I get to Party at Liverpool Arms in Pickering, Live Classic Rock Bands on Fridays and Saturdays.

I help the ladies behind the bar and back my Pop when he's bouncing. So if ya want to come out and play, play nice Boys and girls.

Cheers
Paul

I'll be on my way back from Pet in the afternoon, so there's a pretty good chance/threat of my presence.

Ok we have a location, and a date (finally) now shall we try for a time or just wing it and show up anytime between bar opening and last call?  Sheesh organising one of these things is like herding cats ::)

Meow....

I can be there after 8 or so, I am watching the kiddies as mamasan is off to a shower....

I will need a drink after that.

dileas

tess

I will be there also around 1930ish,......Piper, sorry, but I will be leaving from work in Brampton.

Tess can you reserve tables for us? or is it first come first claims?

Been a whil since I have been, so I will give a call.  Don't know what Sundays are like now, but it was a place that was always busy.

dileas

tess

Back