• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Army.ca Status- The History of Outages & Dark Days

My guess it might be a router in between the server and us. Watch out everyone, the tubes are getting full. We have to stop send our internets to eachother.

I've just restarted the networking gear, in case it was contributing to the problem.

When I first logged on on about 15 minutes ago it was barely moving, in fact I thought we were off the 'air'. The pages  are flying now.....

We're definitely having a slow-down right now. We're experneicing an outage on one of our DSL lines (seems like it's Bell's monthly game to cause us some sort of problem). I hope to have it resolved soon.

Cheers
Mike

Download speeds have been fluctuating all day.  Too bad Bell didn't reimburse for time lost.

They "say" that it will be fixed by the end of the day. I'm not holding my breath, and I may have to take our 2nd link completely offline.

Don'y worry, it would actually speed things up. Right now 1/2 of you are trying to use a dead link, and it takes a few seconds to time out. If I take it out of the mix, everyone will use the available link right away. Problem is, it takes a while for the world to learn the 2nd link is down (or up) so if it's going to be fixed in a few hours, it's actually better to just leave it.

I should take this moment to thank our subscribers once more. Without them, we would not have a 2nd connection to the Internet, which in turn would mean we would be completely offline right now.

THANKS!

No thanks needed. If we were offline, then I would actually have to WORK.  :o Now that is a scary thought! I'll make sure to renew my subscription when it's up.  ;D

Pea, how dare you say that evil, evil four letter word!

It's really for a good reason where I "work". Service has traditionally been completed in 2-3 days... what would happen if all of a sudden things started getting fixed in a day, or, even worse, in hours??? :o They might cut my staff!!!!  >:D

All,

Bell has fixed the problem, and we are back to full speed. Thanks for your patience.

Cheers
Mike

SLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG  DDDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWNNN  Again.  :(

Oh I'm not on Sympatico... it's bad enough getting the raw DSL from Bell!

I'm on Sympatico and it's not that bad and thanks for all the hard work boys this site kicks $%^% :salute:

:cheers:

I went out for a few hours and since I have been back the site speed has been slow and pages have been hanging.  It is not happening on any of the other windows I have open.  Is it just me?

Back