• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

ATIS training

shado_wolf

Inactive
Reaction score
Hello,

Just a quick q to anyone who may have completed trades training for ATIS.  Did you go do OJT after POETS while you waited to get to your trades training, and where did you do it?  When you did get to go was it all in trenton or split between kingston and trenton?  The info I've found says 30 weeks trenton and kingston but not explained further.  I'm married with kids and am curious if I'll get to move em down east with me while i'm there on course.  I'm also hopefull I can get either kingston or trenton as a posting afterwards.

Thanks,
Dylan

There's currently contention between CFSCE (The communications school here in K-Town) and PRETC (the PAT Battallion in Borden) about where we (I'm LCIS) go after POET, I was lucky enough to work at the CFSCE Tech Maint Shop for the two months I waited, but some people are sent back to Borden to wait.  And you guys no longer go to Trenton, Drill Hall Alpha has been invaded by a quad radar so you can do all your training here.  HTH.

Back