• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Attempted assassination of Donald Trump 13 July 2024

One female agent couldn't re-holster her weapon for one. They looked unable to function under stress.
This comment is so far out to lunch I doubt Uber Eats would ever find you.

I teach this stuff for a living and have done so for the better part of fifteen years. You are way out of your lane.

Edit: KevinB and Brihard summed it up nicely while I was painting, thanks.

Last edited:
In the current world of DEI, it does fucking matter.
You seem upset that women Secret Service agents did their jobs.

Not a single expert I’ve seen so far has criticized the cover and extraction team. In fact they seem to be praising them.

You are the only self declared expert non expert I’ve seen criticizing them but I’m not really relying on non experts for information.

Second-guessing the protective team's reaction over a not-very-long period of time is in the category of "senseless unrealistic criticism". Reminds me of the prosecution in the Rittenhouse case almost trying to get him to explain what he was thinking in split-second increments. An utterly f*cking stupid retarded pursuit. An inquiry will probably do so anyways, and might turn up some useful recommendations.

The main thing that has to be explained is how an amateur managed to take up a position within 500m and get off at least one aimed rifle shot. The only reason people aren't talking across each other at "11" is that Trump rolled a "20" on his saving throw.

Experts were in charge of the entire security detail for the event, look what that got us.

I'm done with this topic.
Sad Holy Grail GIF by Monty Python

Second-guessing the protective team's reaction over a not-very-long period of time is in the category of "senseless unrealistic criticism". Reminds me of the prosecution in the Rittenhouse case almost trying to get him to explain what he was thinking in split-second increments. An utterly f*cking stupid retarded pursuit. An inquiry will probably do so anyways, and might turn up some useful recommendations.

The main thing that has to be explained is how an amateur managed to take up a position within 500m and get off at least one aimed rifle shot. The only reason people aren't talking across each other at "11" is that Trump rolled a "20" on his saving throw.
This is actually an easy explanation - it wasn't properly guarded. The question that needs to be asked is why -

I mean, the threat to QB isn’t getting shot and the threat to a president or ex-president isn’t getting tackled.
counterpoint bigger is better absorb more bullets

also before this gets to crazy. I posted the above twitter post as an example of the nutty ideas out there not as my agreement with it

Back