• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

BASIC MILITARY OFFICER QUALIFICATION BMOQ Jan 2011

Hello back after a long time on this forum.

Guess what I successfully finished BMOQ and will be graduating on Apr 28th 2011. Indeed a great moment for me since I had decided to release myself in week 2.

Few tips that might help others:

1. There is no confirmation about courses been short. SO BMOQ is still 15 weeks
2. The best way to stay through the BMOQ is to be focussed. Dont loose the sight that 15 weeks is a long period but also will never come back in your life.
3. Train and train really hard. Its not worth been injured on CFLRS course and then get frustrated.
4. Put a lot of effort on 3 things pushups, situps and squats. You will see them over and again.
5. The staff are really good but they yell and shout all the time especially during field training. They do not give that personally. They want you to correct your mistakes and move on.
6. If the answer can be a yes or no dont say a single more word. The staff does not like explanation.
7. Any staff can jack you up so move on with that.
8. Try sleep deprevation once in a while before coming here, will really help
9. DETAILS DETAIKLS DETAILS. listen to details
10. Be friends to all and help everyone but dont associate with shit bums

I am going to Halifax for Naval Engineering Training. Would like to have some information about CFB Halifax and family accomodation around the base. It seems that CFHA has no housing on base available. I am a small family so a 2 bedroom apt is what I am thinking.

I will be getting my commissioning scroll and I am going off my CADPATS to Navy NCD. I have passed the first stage of my dream in years to wear a navy uniform. I am excited

Congratulations !!

Thanks for posting those tips. I heading out for BMOQ soon and any insight is very appreciated.

Lima 1-3...

Today is your big parade day.

You troops sure were funny while I was there.

guysletsdoit said:
Hello back after a long time on this forum.

Guess what I successfully finished BMOQ and will be graduating on Apr 28th 2011. Indeed a great moment for me since I had decided to release myself in week 2.

Few tips that might help others:

1. There is no confirmation about courses been short. SO BMOQ is still 15 weeks
2. The best way to stay through the BMOQ is to be focussed. Dont loose the sight that 15 weeks is a long period but also will never come back in your life.
3. Train and train really hard. Its not worth been injured on CFLRS course and then get frustrated.
4. Put a lot of effort on 3 things pushups, situps and squats. You will see them over and again.
5. The staff are really good but they yell and shout all the time especially during field training. They do not give that personally. They want you to correct your mistakes and move on.
6. If the answer can be a yes or no dont say a single more word. The staff does not like explanation.
7. Any staff can jack you up so move on with that.
8. Try sleep deprevation once in a while before coming here, will really help
9. DETAILS DETAIKLS DETAILS. listen to details
10. Be friends to all and help everyone but dont associate with crap bums

I am going to Halifax for Naval Engineering Training. Would like to have some information about CFB Halifax and family accomodation around the base. It seems that CFHA has no housing on base available. I am a small family so a 2 bedroom apt is what I am thinking.

I will be getting my commissioning scroll and I am going off my CADPATS to Navy NCD. I have passed the first stage of my dream in years to wear a navy uniform. I am excited

Der Panzerkommandant.... said:
Actually I was speaking in general terms about this thread.

I could care less about your degree.

The Army.ca Staff
caring.png

Back