• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Bayonets: your essential Zombie killing weapon accessory.

recceguy said:
How about linking us to those vids. I'm sure Ive seen most of them and don't recall anything like that.

I'm sure if it's flawed, it'll be corrected before it goes into full production. The concept gun was just shown at this year's SHOT show and their website doesn't have a release date.

Besides, I doubt Kev would be taking it into a match if it was flawed like that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPFw5Py1oY4

My bad I should have done that before.

And I'm not saying for a fact it's pooched I'm asking if the stuff I've seen is out to lunch because, I too, believe Kev wouldn't use it if it was.

Thucydides said:
Dressing up a KSG to look terrifying. Too bad Zombies are not affected by psycological factors...

Holy huge muzzle brake on that thing...

MM

EngineerWannabe said:
I am certainly not an expert, but the RFB just looks like it would jam a lot with the forward ejection. Anyone know more on that?

I've got over a thousand rounds through the one pictured above (Reply 226) and it's hasn't had a hangup yet. No FTF or FTE. This thing works slick as snot on a rooster's lip and will cycle as fast as you can pull the trigger.

BernDawg said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPFw5Py1oY4

My bad I should have done that before.

And I'm not saying for a fact it's pooched I'm asking if the stuff I've seen is out to lunch because, I too, believe Kev wouldn't use it if it was.

That looks like it was at the SHOT show (or similar) and a prototype gun. They are not scheduled for production until later this year and I'm sure they'll have the problem fixed by then, if they don't already.

Is the Apocalypse sooner than we think?  This was spotted today in Oromocto:

251201_10150212773791232_623831231_7540589_8030773_n.jpg

Technoviking said:
Is the Apocalypse sooner than we think?  This was spotted today in Oromocto:

251201_10150212773791232_623831231_7540589_8030773_n.jpg

Why am I not surprised...pity they don't have an "Inbreeder Response Vehicle"...though I guess that would be seen in Geary eh?

MM

TV's rig would be easy to spot. First there would be a ring mount on the roof sporting a C-16.... >:D

Thucydides said:
TV's rig would be easy to spot. First there would be a ring mount on the roof sporting a C-16.... >:D
No doubt in my mind..... ;D

Thucydides said:
Actually, there would be.  A C-16 belongs on an anti-zombie rig, with belts and belts of ammo, extra suspension on the rig due to weight AND to provide a more stable platform.  And wire mesh on the windows, naturally ;D

You should also add some long, hardened and very sharp, blades along the front bumper, raised to average head height, on both sides of the vehicle (looking like nose wings almost).  This way, you could just drive through crowds of zombies and decapitate them without having to leave the safety of the truck.  Or even better - get huge farming combine harvesters and use them as anti-zombie weapons, with a C-16 or HMG/GPMG mounted on them for people you miss on your passes.

MM 

I figure, add some of your spikes to that, beef the tires up with chains, and a turret mounted on top with chainmail on all sides to keep the gunner safe.

Mudshuvel said:
Just because there's a zombie apocalypse doesn't mean we can forget about Al Gore!

..how about a Prius with some katanas welded to the hood?
You could chop down 41 miles of zombie per gallon!

(that's 500 litres zombies/100km for those on metric conversation)

Back