• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Bayonets: your essential Zombie killing weapon accessory.

HavokFour said:
Now the question is, would a taser work on a zombie?

http://www.taser.com/products/law-enforcement/taser-xrep

>:D

Short answer is no. They have run trials, BUT it takes a lot of energy - enough to literally fry the brain. I don't know about any of you.....I don't want to be near a Zombie that long.

HavokFour said:
Now the question is, would a taser work on a zombie?

http://www.taser.com/products/law-enforcement/taser-xrep

>:D

One would think the the muscles would react while the charge is active and limit the zombie's ability to move towards you but since they are not effected by pain or uconsciousness once the charge has been terminated it would be back to trying to eat your brains.

I would consider a taser a delaying tactic at best giving you a slight chance to hold one off momentarily while others flee

Jim Seggie said:
Short answer is no. They have run trials, BUT it takes a lot of energy - enough to literally fry the brain. I don't know about any of you.....I don't want to be near a Zombie that long.

Where the hell do you work anyway?  :eek:

Had some post work out dyslexia there - looked like it said K-Tel something for a sec...was wondering what they were doing advertizing Zombie killers for, lol.

MM

Thucydides said:
Where the hell do you work anyway?  :eek:

Day job is an elaborate cover for the AZRU - Anti Zombie Research Unit  shhhhh....don't tell anyone...its RRS....Really Really Secret!! :alien:

medicineman said:
Look cool - surprised the jtf2sniperninjamallcops haven't started a thread on why we should have them...or at least to ge the mod for their COD games.

MM

Give it time, they're probably not awake yet. ;D

Danjanou said:
oh me likey.... I guess dragging this along on our next demolish a bottle of irish, terrorize some poor Moronto waitress jaunt is  a no no right?  >:D

I think carrying it around in my government van would probably be the stickler ;D

I'm in a group buy of the Shotty -- one of our R&D Engineers is good friends with Kel-Tec's owner.
  Its my intent to shoot 3 gun with in Heavy Metal (1911, SR-25 and 12ga pump)

KevinB said:
I'm in a group buy of the Shotty -- one of our R&D Engineers is good friends with Kel-Tec's owner.
  Its my intent to shoot 3 gun with in Heavy Metal (1911, SR-25 and 12ga pump)

Wish I could get in the buy with you Kev. Waiting for the RCMP to approve a firearm and issue an FRT number seems to take longer than the whole R&D and production cycle for any firearm up here. Now they're moaning that they're underfunded and may have to cut back on some programs. If they cut back the approval process any more, it'll be stopped. Anyhoo, looking forward to your range report. If the shotty is anything like my RFB, it'll be damn sweet.

Very nice pieces of kit. Is the company considering the rifle in 5.56? (Zombies beware!)

In regards to the Kel-Tec12 I've seen some vids where the trigger is shown not to re-set after cycling the action if it's kept depressed. This isn't a one off stoppage but a design feature/flaw. My old 870 functions flawlessly and I find it's one less thing to worry about while you're going through the drills.
Is the stuff I've seen right out to lunch or have they corrected this? I would think it would be a show stopper for a comp shooter if they had to waste a round to get the trigger to reset for the next shot. No?
Cheers
Bern

Dressing up a KSG to look terrifying. Too bad Zombies are not affected by psycological factors...

BernDawg said:
In regards to the Kel-Tec12 I've seen some vids where the trigger is shown not to re-set after cycling the action if it's kept depressed. This isn't a one off stoppage but a design feature/flaw. My old 870 functions flawlessly and I find it's one less thing to worry about while you're going through the drills.
Is the stuff I've seen right out to lunch or have they corrected this? I would think it would be a show stopper for a comp shooter if they had to waste a round to get the trigger to reset for the next shot. No?
Cheers
Bern

How about linking us to those vids. I'm sure Ive seen most of them and don't recall anything like that.

I'm sure if it's flawed, it'll be corrected before it goes into full production. The concept gun was just shown at this year's SHOT show and their website doesn't have a release date.

Besides, I doubt Kev would be taking it into a match if it was flawed like that.

Back