• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Becoming a Medic?

do i need Bio or camistry to be a medic?

Dear god.  I'm sorry, but spell checkers have gone too far!  Kids need to learn how to spell and the best way to do that is to force them to write things by hand.  Once they've mastered spelling then, they can move on to typing...

If you want to become a medic (be it in the forces or with an EMS) I suggest you find a dictionary (a tangible one, not a cyber one) and look up the correct spelling for 'camisty'...

I have notice that many people who join the medics have some connection to related work in healthcare. My old buddy was a nurse when he went to the Reg. as a medic. I encounter quite a few paramedics, nurses and medical lab. technologists as medics during my time in the reserve. I'm currently working as a pharmacy technician in my ordinary life.

Fareast said:
I have notice that many people who join the medics have some connection to related work in healthcare.

People tend to want to work and enjoy working in fields where they have an interest, nothing complicated about that.

Back