• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Beer For The Boys!

Daftandbarmy...........
Yes I was young and stupid once....

Senior officers were junior officers way back when.  Senior NCOs were Junior NCOs once - so you've got a bit of the chicken and the egg thing here in your post.

Good Offrs & NCOs have learned from their youthful exuberance & have corrected their mistakes..............

Every morning I receive MP & Incident reports on who overdid it the day/night before.
There have been a couple of Senior Offrs & Sr NCOs hauled in but, 95% are at the Junior level.....

HitorMiss said:
LOL yeah that CFPSA/Canex wanted us to pay for instead of giving it to the troops for free, glad that didn't fly...course it still cheesed many of us off that the Nepalese and camp workers were also drinking the beer which was given to THE Troops for free, but I digress.

Given I controlled the rations cards for CANCAP, I can honestly say 90% of the Napalese did not drink. They were saving their $$$.  I think I had one "free" Bavaria, did not like it, and went back to screw top white wine. which meant I did not have to get up in the middle of the night!

The we/them attitude was prevalent all right, I am not sure how you would resolve the "free" beer issue without causing even more of a rift. I sort of sat in the middle as I certainly could not relate to most of the CANCAP crap.

Back