• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Being Banned Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

TN2IC

Army.ca Veteran
Reaction score
Can a banned member access the chat forum of army.ca?

I could of sworn I seen our lastest troll on there.

confused.jpg

If they're in the chat room when they're banned, we have to manually kick them out. Once they're banned though, they can't re-enter the room.

Mike Bobbitt said:
If they're in the chat room when they're banned, we have to manually kick them out. Once they're banned though, they can't re-enter the room.

Phew.... I knew my bottle of Jagermeifter was getting low... but wow.
Thanks for the information.

Schultz

confused.jpg

Um...what was the other page/tab open to?  Some unscrupulous site?  ;D

Jingleman Coal-Getter said:
Some unscrupulous site?  ;D

Nein! Das ist ja unerhört!

It was Kijijijijiji thingy... but it had my "city" on it... and as for PERSEC thing. I try not to put it totally in the open.  "Hi! I live at this address." type deal...

Or now I could honestly tell the truth and say it was an adult site...
It don't matter, I'm going to hell as it is.  ;D

Time to get back on the bottle now...

Hatchet Man said:
Some have been shorter.  Hey Mike whats the current record for 1st time banning?

Oh my surprise wasnt really that it may be a short time frame (I have seen someone banned quicker myself). But more on the fact that although his original post was badly written, and he wsa quite defensive, taking tone towards the wrong people, I figured he was smart enough to eventually learn and shut up. But I guess I was wrong.

On a side note... Roy don't be so hard on yourself :)

Sgt  Schultz said:
It was Kijijijijiji thingy... but it had my "city" on it... and as for PERSEC thing. I try not to put it totally in the open.  "Hi! I live at this address." type deal...

Ah why not we were going to have a Christmas party at your place.

Rayman said:
Ah why not we were going to have a Christmas party at your place.

I take it you don't know what a  Kijijijijiji thingy is. 8)

Hatchet Man said:
Some have been shorter.  Hey Mike whats the current record for 1st time banning?

Zero seconds.  Banned when creating a new account, before (s)he even had a chance to activate.

George Wallace said:
Zero seconds.  Banned when creating a new account, before (s)he even had a chance to activate.
Was this due to multiple accounts?

If so, what would be the shortest time for someone new, that perhaps got banned for trolling? (If the answer to the previous question is yes, disregard)

Some accounts have been banned before activation because they are known spammers (based on location, e-mail address, etc.)

The staff are very good at spotting troublemakers. :)

Mike Bobbitt said:

And we've got our eye on you Jingleman.    >:D

The Regiment knows when you've been sleeping, knows when you're awake .....    ;)

Mike Bobbitt said:
Some accounts have been banned before activation because they are known spammers (based on location, e-mail address, etc.)

Yikes!  As long as you can't see what I'm wearing.  :o

Airbrat said:
Yikes!  As long as you can't see what I'm wearing.  :o
Heh, Mike will know me, wearing my Army.ca hoodie along with a t-shirt, and a toque just feet away :D ;)

I would like to nominate  Knecht Ruprecht as a MOD, his screen shot says he has been logged on for 37 days.

Hardcore! Dedicated...somebody should put that on his PER! 37 days!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back