• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Biden Presidency 2020-?

Glad you saw the tongue in cheek side in what I said - that's why there was a smiley face. Some take these political circuses much too seriously which is why I've stayed out of these threads for some time now. Couldn't help but tweaking that one though.

😉
Too easy. Sometimes, I miss the sarcasm. All good on my end.

The only way impeachment succeeds is if the president's own party takes the lead. Politically, Republicans benefit by letting the administration stumble on. If the president is weak, if the VP is feckless, if unelected members of the administration are seen to be running the show - all these things will improve Republican fortunes in 2022 and 2024.

We don't have snap elections.

Even if Biden, Harris, and Nasty Nancy got smitten from the Earth by the Hammer of God - still no election, the system just swears in the next in line.
Smitten means you are in love with whom ever.

I do believe you meant to use “smite” or a derivative thereof. Smite is one of my favourite words.

I know I’m being an ass clown 🤡

Smitten means you are in love with whom ever.

I do believe you meant to use “smite” or a derivative thereof. Smite is one of my favourite words.

I know I’m being an ass clown 🤡
Not to be pedantic, but smote would have been the better word.

Having said that, I expect the U.S. Dems to be smote by far more contentious subjects in the next six months, as reality (world affairs) unfold.

Yes i suspect Putin will be pushing more support into the Donbass shortly, China will be pushing her claims on the South China sea even more.

Some fact checks on Biden’s claims…

Kamlea Harris every morning: "Is the old goat dead yet?"

Biden should be enjoying his retirement home, not pretending to be a President

4dyd8m.jpg

Biden's is basically an "onion-belt" presidency - reminiscences of things that didn't happen, or happened differently, by an old man.

Biden should be enjoying his retirement home, not pretending to be a President
Biden successfully did what he was required to do - change the colour of the people who occupied the White House from orange to blue. Everything after that is gravy.

🍻

I will be surprised if his party wins another term. They are tanking in the polls. But we all know polls aren't worth they weight in anything.

Biden successfully did what he was required to do - change the colour of the people who occupied the White House from orange to blue. Everything after that is gravy.

🍻
If Biden had enough marbles he would have declined to run and said "It would not be good for the country as being POTUS is to much for me now" If he had, my respect for him would have shot up. He is damaging his country for the benefit of his party.

Back