• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

BMQ APRIL 18th 2016

AB_Hunter said:
Just swore in yesterday for combat engineer, I got 150E as well.

Sounds like a lot of combat engineers on 150E, have fun guys! :p

comrade94 said:
for some reason i can not find my platoon number as well. i must have missed it on all the paper work
It was line 2.C (I think) on my posting message if that helps you any.  :dunno:
I wouldn't be surprised though if you're on 00153E. You're going Veh Tech right? So far that's where myself, another veh tech and a few other techs are going (from my swearing in anyway)

Everyone getting excited yet? 11 days till we head out!

I highly suggest all of you bring cough syrup, and cough drops and cold medication.

There's about 20 different sicknesses rolling around in the MEGA right now, easy way to get recoursed and make your time even worse.

Holy Crap guys! This Saturday! What time do you guys fly/drive out? My flight leaves at 0545 and I get to Montreal at 0635 (time difference)... so I'll be the random girl sitting around being bored by the baggage area. :p See ya's there!

Our wait time is coming to an end! 2 more days all!!! Cant wait to meet everyone and get this started! See you all saturday ;)

regimbald735 said:
Our wait time is coming to an end! 2 more days all!!! Cant wait to meet everyone and get this started! See you all saturday ;)

See you Saturday! Can't believe it's so close!

Back