• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

BMQ Locations

lukek22

Inactive
Reaction score
Hey All,

I've been reading for awhile, and its been my perception that, most if not all of the BMQs have taken place in Saint Jean, however, recently I've noticed that there seem to be BMQs happening all over the country.  There a reason for this, or has it always been this way?  I have my physical/medical/interview tomorrow, so wish me luck, I was just curious as to the BMQ location(s), so I can grasp a better idea of where I could end up doing it.

Thanks a lot,

Luke

St.Jean is for reg force usually, anything else is usually reserve.
Cheers
-Tony

Reg F BMQs are held primarily in St Jean and some in Borden.  There are plans to hold Reg F BMQs in other locations this fall (see the CFLRS website).  Res F BMQs are held all over the country: Shilo MB, Aldershot NS, Borden ON, etc.

Regular Force BMQs are held in Saint-Jean, although due to the recruiting influx the Area Training Centres (ATCs) (Wainwright, Meaford, Valcartier and Aldershot) are slated to host one or two courses each this fall.
Primary Reserve BMQs are controlled by each Area and can be in numerous locations.  For example, within LFWA this summer BMQs will be located in Chilliwack, Edmonton, Dundurn and Winnipeg.

Back