• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

BMQ Regular Force 2005 - 2017 [Merged]

Congrats! Im not from the GTA but ill be flying out of pearson on the 25th! Whats your serial?!

Spimx said:
It WILL be a great experience :) see u there

I keep expecting to see some other people on the forums say they are going for the November 3rd BMQ but it's just not happening... Apparently you and I are the only people on the website going haha.

Well in that case; I haven't. I was told a few days ago and I'm being added to the group. But I guess I'll know soon. 

I am heading to basic training on Nov 1st for Med Tech. Found out yesterday when I accepted the Job offer. I look forward to meeting some of you people  :salute:

Hello.  November 1st BMQ also.  From the sound of things, there will be a few of us as MED-TECH's there!! :salute: 
SPM, are you semiskilled as well? 

Also on bmq Nov 1st, very excited! 

Has anyone received joining instructions or anything since their offer ?

No, I got the job offer almost two weeks ago and haven't got anything yet. In a different post on this forum there is a link to all the info they send you in the mail. I think it is in the "bmq biography" post... not positive though.

Yes I saw that link I think, the "joining instructions" ?

Just wanted to see if anyone had heard anything after the offer was given, got mine on 01 October, I don't have a confirmed swear in date yet either.

I got my swear in date when they called for the job offer.  I wouldn't worry about it I'm sure they'll call you soon to sort it out.

Thanks! :)

I got an "on or around (this date)" swear in date haha

Mine is tomorrow also!! I can't wait to go to sleep tonight so tomorrow comes quicker! Less than 3 weeks until BMQ start!!

Back