• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

BMQ Regular Force 2005 - 2017 [Merged]

BC604 said:
I have basic on Oct 30 too! Coming from Vancouver for Marine Tech.

It's gonna be a long 2 months to wait - better get on that PT

I start Oct 30 and I'm coming from Vancouver too!! Applied for AVN Tech. I'm both excited and nervous

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SouthernStock21 said:
Anyone have the Nov.11th date?

Are you certain on that date? I do not see any indication of a Nov 11 start date. That is a Saturday. Is that your fly out date?  Does your course start on the 13th of Nov? Which would make more sense.  The list online at CFLRS only goes up to the 6 Nov 17.

G'day!
I'm swearing in at the Toronto detachment on Oct 04 and am being told flyout will be Oct 14 for a start date of Oct 16.  Going in as AVS Tech.

Even though St. Jean is only about 6 hours from Toronto, I opted for a flight since I think car will probably end up being more of a distraction rather than convenience, but I haven't received any travel info yet.  I'm guessing that'll happen after the swearing in?  Anyone else swearing in/starting/flying out the same day?

Good luck everyone!

Anyone enrolled Oct. 17th, and going to BMQ on Oct. 30th for infantry? I live in Toronto, and if anyone wants to train together, leave a post and I'll message ya

I'm a hopeful for the same date as you both. I got my Email today notifying me that an offer was present. I will be calling to formally accept it tomorrow and ill let you guys know if we will be seeing each other soon!  :salute: :cdn:

FinnO25 said:
I'm a hopeful for the same date as you both. I got my Email today notifying me that an offer was present. I will be calling to formally accept it tomorrow and ill let you guys know if we will be seeing each other soon!  :salute: :cdn:

Sounds like you will probably be getting the 6th as well. Good luck!

Been reading the forums as a guest for a couple weeks found this tread, figured id announce I'm getting sworn in on the 1st of November starting date November 13th

Flying put from toronto on the 11th of November.

News came through just now! I am being sworn in on the 1 November. Then flying out from Toronto on the 11th!!!!!  :salute:

Late to the show said:
Being sworn in Oct 31st start date Nov 13th, anyone start a FB page yet??

No dice on the fb page, but Finn025 and i start on November 13th as well.

What RC are yup coming from?

Yea, i was a lube tech couple years back, but ive always enjoyed tinkering with things and i love driving different vehicles.

Back