• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Britney Spears strip tease game!

Da_man

Reaction score
http://www.exbyte.net/files/games/54a84e57afe1ebad1d5e7828b9b3b65bmaze.swf

I got to level 3... but it gets really hard.  :eek:

I nearly fell out of my chair!    Especially after I turned my volume ALL the way up

Not to mention I had earphones in OWW!

What the hell was that???  I almost had a heart attack!!  I cranked up the volume, I wanted to hear what she was saying!!!

NEVER again!!!  well, maybe tomorrow morning!  ;D

I was sleepy  :boring: , now, I won't be able to sleep!!!

cheers

Frank

HAHAHA!!!!!! scared the absloute shite outta me!! I think i threw my back out !!

Great one, that scared the crap right out me, I think my heart stopped....LOL

Holy crap -

Was going all well until I shit myself -  >:D

Poor Brittany,

The hard work, and long hours on the road is starting to show.

Bograt said:
Poor Brittany,

The hard work, and long hours on the road is starting to show.

Ya but she has AWESOME teeth!! >:D

Cheers!! :cdn:

The Army Guy

A buddy was over (he's a bag of nerves may I point out). I figured id get a kick, and i showed it to him. he stuck his nose right up to the screen when it came to the hard part, and i cranked the sound system (sitting here with 2 massive speakers and a sub-woofer). He jumped so bad he sent half the container of Chocolate milk he was holding all over the place....it was a mess, but we didnt stop laughing for quite some time.

Now wheres my sister....

MO FO!!!

I am still sticking to the chair!  Knickers need washed and I have to have a cigarette.

And I was hoping to hear that sweet southern lilt and be able to observe the succulent vision of good american diet.....

ahh but I must return to my keyboard and the washing machine.

tess

Back