• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

C Sqn standing up

gnplummer421 said:
No, I think it was prior to me going to Deutchland pre-87. It was Wainwright, but maybe RV85?
IIRC, 85 was the year it dumped snow on us a couple of days after we arrived.  Always fun to have to set up mod just to have to do it again.

I think I remember that pic. Im sending it to the Obser. To make sure. By the way, C Sqn is coming and the Pioneers are coming back. Asst Troop is most likely coming also. Things do go in circles.

not sure if you're smokin some good stuff or plain dreaming...........
no pioneers, no assautl tp and no, there aren't any santa claus!

I was a leopard driver in C Sqn in Germany (8CH) and did CAT 91 before going to the school in 93-01....old Sleezy bumped into him in Cold ake...LOL

Recce41 said:
I think I remember that pic. Im sending it to the Obser. To make sure. By the way, C Sqn is coming and the Pioneers are coming back. Asst Troop is most likely coming also. Things do go in circles.

Quote from: geo on today

Rather than get in a dick measuring contest, let's just wait and see what comes down the pipe. There's been so many doctrinal flip flops as of late, nobody really knows what will happen, until it happens. Just wait out on it.

... which is more or less my point. Until such time as I am told to that, this is how we're going to do things, everything else is categorized as a rumour....

geo said:
Well, when I was down a CTC. The pioneers were looking on the books. As for asst troop, they may have gone. But there was a course review last spring.
Look, at the tanks. They were headed for the range now a fresh coat of paint and gone. So what ever I was smoking was the same as the rest of CTC.

Hehe.....
who knows / who knew.

Believe me when I tell ya that I would "love" to see the Pioneers AND Assault troops returned to the combat arms - along with TOWs & Mortars to the infantry.

However, till they add more boots on the ground, don't see how it's gonna be done.

Back