• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

CADPAT Fleece

Yeah the ICE but I know I had the same problem with the OD fleece and it was a pain kinda like wearing a toque/helmet for a week or so...This stuff will probably shrink after a few washes.  I just wonder what kind of fit clothing stores would have it a person was to unstitch the cuff were it wraps around and meets it self and stitch the 2 ends closed, proably wouldn't be two tight then...

its easier to ask for forgiveness than it is to ask for permission....just do it....

mover1 said:
its easier to ask for forgiveness than it is to ask for permission....just do it....
But it certainly isn't cheaper in this case, unless of course you are going to pay for his kit replacement??

Better yet 241, go exchange the damn things for ones that fit if they shrink. It's cheaper, quicker and easier than having to send the MLR all the way though your CoC to the CO explaining why you willfully 'damaged' Crown property.

Back