• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

CAN-USA Tariff Strife (split from various pol threads)

I googled costs and issues with getting that potash from Belarus, the closest port is in Lithuania and they refuse to do business with Belarus, so the potash would have to go through a Russian port. Putin I am sure is going to be happy for the tranist fees....
When BHPs Jansen site comes online there might be a reduction in the market price
 
Waiting it out, it is.

Speaking to reporters in the Oval Office, Trump said he thinks the Canadian side will contact him in the next three or four weeks and the United States will “win everything.”

“They’re gonna come in and they’re gonna say, ‘Sir, we are sorry,”’ Trump said. “They’ve treated the United States very, very badly. I think a deal will be made but it’s gonna be fair.”

 
Back
Top