• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Can you say Addicted?!

Release it on Saturday afternoon.... say after 4pm? I'm not back from Meaford till then.  >:D

BAH!

You can play AO on your crack-berry!  (It's just a 610 kb page download every time you refresh the page!)

NS

NavyShooter said:
BAH!

You can play AO on your crack-berry!  (It's just a 610 kb page download every time you refresh the page!)

NS

I think I'm not important enough for the CF to invest in a crackberry for me. My pers cellphone is not yet a smartphone, so I'm SOL on that front (though I could tether). At the very minimum, I'll be able to login via the DWAN, and keep my consecutive days played streak going.

My iPhone runs AO just fine. I only have to zoom in a bit so I can see what I'm doing.

NavyShooter said:
BAH!

NS

I must be crack-berry disfunctional as I can not seem to get on to it with my Blackberry Storm 2

Captsapper said:
it's official, I am an addict.  I checked my CR state tonight before I checked the hockey scores.

Multi-task! I watch both the Argos and Leafs games while playing AO. Technology in laptop form rocks.

Save time, don't bother checking the leaf's scores....you already know they'll be behind ;-)

NS

Mike, sorry for the delay on the screenshots from the DWAN but here they are.

This first is how the page looks when I open it.  It seems to open on the page that I last had it opened on at home.

It does allow you to click on missions but when you expect it to do something for you, it brings up an error.  You also receive this error if you try to click on any other tabs as well.

Second page looks like a block page from the DWAN firewall. It will sometimes give you the fancy "Blocked by XXXXX in NDHQ" or it'll just reset the connection.

PuckChaser said:
Second page looks like a block page from the DWAN firewall. It will sometimes give you the fancy "Blocked by XXXXX in NDHQ" or it'll just reset the connection.

I was thinking the same thing, about it being a block page.  But if so, it was odd that it would open up the game in the first place.

airmich said:
I was thinking the same thing, about it being a block page.  But if so, it was odd that it would open up the game in the first place.

It blocks a lot of things on keywords, so you may get partially in a website only to find certain links blocked. Also, it happens when Symantec is not set as Trusted or IAccess (red flag) is not running.

Who else is counting down the days to 6 months of game play so that you don't have to worry about logging in each day?  Definitely don't want to break the chain now!

airmich said:
Who else is counting down the days to 6 months of game play so that you don't have to worry about logging in each day?  Definitely don't want to break the chain now!

Yep, that'll be awesome. Can just time my logins with reloads of CR!!!

This game is great. It's very simple, but also very addicting for reasons I have yet to realize. Thanks for putting so much time and effort into this Mike, your work is appreciated!

airmich said:

I'm worried. I don't know if I'll make it 6 continuous months. I think I have Christmas covered, but I ma not so sure of spring break :(

Back