• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Canada Day colour scheme?

McG

Army.ca Legend
Reaction score
Lots of black and red.  I assume this is a Canada Day theme, but it looks more like crimson apocalypse.  I cannot even see the underline to warn of my spelling mistakes. 

It looks more like Firesofhell.ca.

Thought I was going insane haha, glad my phone isn't as messed up as I thought it was.  :facepalm:

Egads!  I thought it was a Walking Dead or Blade theme!

I think some white to replace the black might make an improvement .... But these colours would work in late October and maybe for a day in May (if you like the bad guys).

Why does all this red make me think of chicken?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMjgHBnpeV0

Is there a way to revert to the traditional green before my rods and cones burn out ?  It was an option offered years ago, but can't find it anymore in the profile settings.

It's a bit lighter now, though maybe no better on the eyes.

Go outside, enjoy some fireworks and things will be normal again soon. :)

I thought it was an April Fools joke. I'm enjoying the funny comments.  ;D

Retina-scorching colours aside, the new mobile format does look better on Her Majesty's Blackberry than any previous ones.

All 24 hours of it. It's an incentive to get off your computer, go out and enjoy yourself! ;)

This is an improvement from last night.

Happy Canada Day!

:cdnsalute:  :cdn:

Mike Bobbitt said:
All 24 hours of it. It's an incentive to get off your computer, go out and enjoy yourself! ;)

If only I didn't have to go back to work tomorrow.  :(

I thought that we were rigged for red or something.

I did forget to offer my best wishes for a grand Canada Day !! I wonder how many will go to work with a hangover ? ;D

Back