• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Canadian modular assault rifle project, a C7 replacement?

See my HICAR post above. The Army is already salivating at throwing the M7 in the trash.

Next will be LMG and LAMG in high pressure ammo. With the advantage of being in a NATO standard caliber not some 6.8 Big Stupid Army wet dream.
@KevinB seen this?
 
Colt Canada is looking abroad for more customers. I for one welcome C25 becomingg the right arm of the free world ;)

As an aside, anyone here get their hands on one yet? Im curious how that LPVO handles.

 
Colt Canada is looking abroad for more customers. I for one welcome C25 becomingg the right arm of the free world ;)

As an aside, anyone here get their hands on one yet? Im curious how that LPVO handles.

Looks like the muzzle devide works like a mace.
 
I went to DEFSEC today to see if there might have been one there. Nope. Lots of ship and sub stuff though.
 
Its not just a suppressor. These MFMD also act as flash hiders and muzzle brakes.
But what about
bayonets-gettysburg.gif
 
It was fairly busy when I was over yesterday - not very army-centric in the material on hand, which is not a surprise due to this being a Navy town.

I was surprised to see TKMS hiding in a corner with only a small booth - I'd have thought they would have been a much larger footprint now that they've got the contract.

But. What do I know.
 
I was thinking about BFAs? How do they get attached?
Its a bit of a problem. Either extremely expensive hollywood style blanks that dont require a bfa or theyll have to engineer a bfa that plugs the MFMD sufficiently. Maybe if it can be removed easily we can thread them off and screw on a bfa?
 
That only works once. Don’t ask how I know. 🤣
When the clamp on the C9 that holds the barrel in place is defective and you fire a burst and your barrel and bolt fly into the woods the DS stop the training event and the course sweeps the woods until both are found.

Don't ask how I know.
 
BFA issue has been solved, according to a conversation I had with a reporter with Jane's who tested the C25 out and got to ask questions. The new problem is retrofitting vehicles with rifle mounts to fit the C25
 
Back
Top