• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

CANFORGEN on proper wear of new Bush Cap

I read the CANLANGEN msg as posted here...

AND SEE NOTHING WRONG WITH IT!!!

Now, quit your bitchin or we can give you back your Robin Hood hat so you can wear it with the flaps up and backwards on your head...

Matt_Fisher you know about the JTF.  I tought only playstation weenies and select CF members knew about them. ;)

CFL...didn't you know?  All us super-mall ninja silent sniper commando types that are worried about straight brims on our Wide Brimmed Combat Hats giving away our position know all about the JTF... ;D

Way to go CFL!.....Now you've gotten that topic started up again.........Incoming :warstory:

GW

Well if you put it that way then I was wondering.  I've heard about these JTF guys (I play Rainbow Six a lot) and how they are as good if not better then the SAS and was wondering how to go about asking the recuiter about getting me posted there right after basic.  Do I even need to do basic if I want to go to the JTF?

Shot over. :warstory:

They have to have a DE plan for the properly qualified....Rainbow Six oughtta be enough!! ;D

Step One:

Go to your local DOJO and purchase a nice pair of black silk pajamas.........TOF 65 SEconds

George I almost fell out of my chair.  With that said I've always admired Snake Eyes.  You know from GI JOE.  I bet he was also a excellent sniper in addition to being a first rate ninja.

CFL said:
George I almost fell out of my chair.  With that said I've always admired Snake Eyes.  You know from GI JOE.  I bet he was also a excellent sniper in addition to being a first rate ninja.

Skilled recce patrolman, too.  But if I recall my comic books correctly, he didn't wear his boonie cap according to regulations in NAM when he was on that final mission with Wade and Storm Shadow....

Rainbow Six is for infantry wannabes who need a team to accomplish the mission...

Real JTF ninja warrior wannabes get thier basic tng playing Delta Force, Land Warrior.

Back