• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

CELE-DEO 2014

cele-am

Inactive
Reaction score
Hello All

I am a newbie on this forum. In case I am posting in the wrong forum, my apologies in advance.

I am wondering if there are others out there like me waiting for April 2014 to come faster so we can join the forces. Reply, if you are in the same boat. It would be GREAT to know some of you before the journey begins.

Hope is that the govt. doesn`t end up cutting the military budget or some sort of position cancellations.

Btw, I have completed the CFAT and the basic medical tests/check-ups. Have a B.Eng. in Electrical Engineering with an internship experience of 1.4 years.

Regards,
Cele-am

cele-am said:
Hello All

I am a newbie on this forum. In case I am posting in the wrong forum, my apologies in advance.

I am wondering if there are others out there like me waiting for April 2014 to come faster so we can join the forces. Reply, if you are in the same boat. It would be GREAT to know some of you before the journey begins.

Hope is that the govt. doesn`t end up cutting the military budget or some sort of position cancellations.

Btw, I have completed the CFAT and the basic medical tests/check-ups. Have a B.Eng. in Electrical Engineering with an internship experience of 1.4 years.

Regards,
Cele-am

Why only post half your resume here? You might as well tell us about you're extra-curricular activities and volunteering. Also, we require at least three references.  >:D

Good luck with your application!

RectorCR said:
Why only post half your resume here? You might as well tell us about you're extra-curricular activities and volunteering. Also, we require at least three references.  >:D

Good luck with your application!

Perhaps a little jealousy here?  Just a thought here but we are all on the same team.

@ Rector CR - Hahaha,,,,good one sir ,, I realized after reading your response that I had put too many details in there.

@Cam 2013 - you got it right buddy.

cele-am said:
Hello All

What are you waiting for, that happens in Apr?

cele-am said:

Absolutely jealous right now. Congrats.

@DAA - Hoping to get in as a CELE-DEO in April

@Smart Bomb - you can do it too dude, its not that difficult, just go over the practice tests few times (in time constraint conditions just like the actual exam). The medical stuff is nothing but just a bunch of paper work.
                    GOOD LUCK

Alright GOOD NEWS folks

I GOT ACCEPTED as a CELE officer. GOT the phone call today..
Have to decide by tomorrow afternoon..

Back