• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

CEOTP (Continuing Ed Officer Trg Plan) 2003-2018 [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone confirm something for me? If I'm chosen for CEOTP - Pilot, will I be a 2Lt making 2Lt pay once I graduate from BMOQ?

I was under the impression I stayed as an Officer Cadet throughout training. Thanks!

JackMerridrew said:
Can someone confirm something for me? If I'm chosen for CEOTP - Pilot, will I be a 2Lt making 2Lt pay once I graduate from BMOQ?
I was under the impression I stayed as an Officer Cadet throughout training. Thanks!

bradley247 said:
Yes, you will be a 2Lt, and make 2Lt pay.

You are enrolled into the CF as an OCdt and upon successful completion of BMOQ, you will be promoted to 2Lt (Pay Level B) retroactive to your date of enrolment.

I passed ACS in Trenton during early March, I was wondering if the May 23rd BMOQ serial is full for my program and if it is, when would selection begin for the next one?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Good Day,

BMOQ's are not filled by program - the courses are filled with many different occupations and entry plans. 
Please discuss your application to Seneca College in conjunction with your BMOQ dates with your File Manager.

Best Regards,
Sgt Laen

Hey Everyone,

I am looking for someone who has gone thru the CEOTP program successfully that I can e-mail and use as a mentor.

My brief history:
I never finished high school or did well in high school, and I have been out for 8 years. Nevertheless I have very high determination to finish my upgrades and be accepted to CEOTP. When I am successful I will be the first person in my family on both sides to finish high school and have a post secondary education. That being said, it is going to be extremely difficult for me and I believe a mentor will be able to help me immensely.

Thanks in advance. 

Good evening,

I have recently been merit listed and I hope that I am sufficiently competitive to be given an offer soon.

Would a recruiter be so kind as to let me know if some seats remain for CEOTP pilots for 2016-2017?

Many thanks.

JDW said:
Good evening,

I have recently been merit listed and I hope that I am sufficiently competitive to be given an offer soon.

Would a recruiter be so kind as to let me know if some seats remain for CEOTP pilots for 2016-2017?

Many thanks.

My recruiter told me that its complete until april 2017

Deadpoetic6 said:
My recruiter told me that its complete until april 2017

I highly doubt that to be true, as CEOTP Pilot positions have always been difficult to fill at best.  It's the CAF's best kept secret and one that requires an "enormous" amount of commitment and future dedication from potential applicants.

CEOTP Pilot selections are usually done on a weekly basis, so once your processing is completed and you actually hit the Merit List, it's only a matter of time before you get "the" call.

A very challenging training and academicly intensive program to say the least.

Good Day,

The information available to me at this moment in time is that Attraction and Processing are still open for CEOTP Pilot.  I'm also looking at the current seats that were determined for 2016/2017 and comparing it to how many offers have gone out and there are definitely positions still remaining in this recruiting cycle.

Best Regards,
Sgt Laen

What is the application cutoff date for CEOTP? I couldn't find it anywhere online.

I'm in grade 11 this year, but when should I be looking to apply next year?

There is no CEOTP cut off date, applications are accepted year round.  However keep in mind that the earlier you apply the more positions (and opportunities for selection) remain open.

I have just recently been accepted for the CEOTP Pilot program and still have a couple questions I haven`t been able to find in this or any other thread, if anyone on here has any information on these topics it would be much appreciated.

The two main things I am still wondering is if, when I am at Seneca College completing the degree portion, will all CEOTP candidates be supplied a dorm room like at residence or am I responsible to find my own housing? And second I was wondering if anyone had a general idea of how long it usually takes between the ending of BMOQ and when Primary Flight Training begins.

Thanks

Hey Point Boy.

I am currently at Seneca.You can stay at Seneca Residence (It's recommended you do so) or elect to find your own place, which I did. I am sharing a basement apartment with another CEOTP student. We're a 10 minute walk from Seneca.

In our case, we graduated from BMOQ in February and started PFT in April. Hope this helps!

During CEOTP Pilot at Seneca, does the military give you an allowance if you want to stay on residence? Is it enough to comfortably pay for housing and food? I've scoured the internet for information, but haven't gotten any relevant information.

Hi AliTheAce,

Yes, from personal experience, the salary allocated to a 2LT  is adequate to pay for Seneca tuition, residence (or an affordable place off residence) and food.

Tuition is paid for by DND/CAF, tuition does not come out of your salary - otherwise above is good info :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back