• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

CEOTP (Continuing Ed Officer Trg Plan) 2003-2018 [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps I'm mistaken, but I have not seen a CEOTP solicitation message in the last few years (maybe 5 years?).  If you say there is a solicitation message for CEOTP for pilot I'll take your word for it, but I haven't seen one recently.

** and that friend I mentioned, he tried to get into the Seneca program last year, but the PSO told him that he had to apply for UTPNCM.

*** strangely the DAOD doesn't mention the Seneca program.

Cheers

winnipegoo7 said:
Perhaps I'm mistaken, but I have not seen a CEOTP solicitation message in the last few years (maybe 5 years?).  If you say there is a solicitation message for CEOTP for pilot I'll take your word for it, but I haven't seen one recently.

** and that friend I mentioned, he tried to get into the Seneca program last year, but the PSO told him that he had to apply for UTPNCM.

*** strangely the DAOD doesn't mention the Seneca program.

Cheers
Funny you should say that, I havent seen on either but a canforgen dated 17 may was just released for 2019 ceotp competition.
ACSO
PLT
AEC
EME

Sent from my S8 using Tapatalk (expect typos)

sidemount said:
Funny you should say that, I havent seen on either but a canforgen dated 17 may was just released for 2019 ceotp competition.
ACSO
PLT
AEC
EME

Sent from my S8 using Tapatalk (expect typos)

sssshhhhhh. No one needs to know :p

Is it for Seneca or is it just the “regular” CEOTP?

Edit. Answering my own question. Yes it’s for Seneca.

I say go for it, but if you fail pilot training there might be extra problems as you will only have one year of school done (as opposed to utpncm who would have a degree) I’m not sure what other trades you would be offered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back