• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

CF 100 : Leave Pass [Merged]

I'm looking for the document that has a list of all the different reference numbers for writing a memo. I was wondering if anybody happened to have it or knows where I can track it down from home.

Thanks for your help.

Not sure what you mean by "reference numbers".

If, by chance, you're looking for file numbers, these are unique to each unit.  You'd have to get that from your unit orderly room.  Call your company clerk, a clerk that you go drinking with, or wait until you get back.

No one outside your unit can help you, and if they think they can, they're wrong.  Sorry it's not easier than that.

There are some common file numbers, though.  What's the general subject matter of the memo?

(PERS -000)

Example: (PERS -123)

Will do just fine then for such a memo, as it will be sorted onto your personnel file anyhow.
Ensure your name and SN are in the subject line and you should be good to go for this kind of personal request.

ivan the tolerable said:
No one outside your unit can help you, and if they think they can, they're wrong.  Sorry it's not easier than that.

Seemed easy enough to me.  ;D

mwalton said:
I'm looking for the document that has a list of all the different reference numbers for writing a memo. I was wondering if anybody happened to have it or knows where I can track it down from home.

Thanks for your help.

Your Orderly Room should have something called a File Index. That's the numbers you're looking for: xxxx-x (Your Last 3). It'll take a little reading, but you'll find the right number. However, just check the box on your leave pass as suggested, and you're gtg.

Some must have some sort of cheat sheet in .ppt form or otherwise that has been put together to address certain tasks? For example if you in charge of a group and someone call in sick 1 day and you want to enter it into MM......how do you go about this after clicking on their name and the date in the calendar?

The drop down option menu give you leave pass, personal activity etc. Pls advise

When you select leave pass there is an option under the type of leave to select "Sick Leave (Phone In)"

Canadian.Trucker said:
When you select leave pass there is an option under the type of leave to select "Sick Leave (Phone In)"
Ack. But what if the person didn't phone in, and instead decided at lunch time that they are going home sick?

Then they went AWOL  :).  Monitor Mass does not interact with peoplesoft or any offical leave program it is used just for supervisors to track pers.  You can put whatever you want to designate that they had the day off.  If you don't like using the leave make an appointment and called it something like "home sick", it makes no difference.

^ sums it up. 

And for future reference you should probably be more clear with your words as you stated
opcougar said:
For example if you in charge of a group and someone call in sick 1 day ...
With that statement I would assume they called in sick, not showed up then took off.

opcougar said:
Some must have some sort of cheat sheet in .ppt form or otherwise that has been put together to address certain tasks? For example if you in charge of a group and someone call in sick 1 day and you want to enter it into MM......how do you go about this after clicking on their name and the date in the calendar?

The drop down option menu give you leave pass, personal activity etc. Pls advise

Would this suffice?

Looking to get the reference on how to fill a leave pass correctly, I mean the date.  is it dd/mm/yy or mm/dd/yy ?  I need a reference
on this which I can't find. thanks for your help.

On military paperwork I don't believe I've seen mm/dd/yy;  only dd/mm/yyyy and yyyy/mm/dd.  On leave passes I've always done dd/mm/yyyy. 

You could also ask your boss/supervisor or clerk.

unfortunately not on the new one that our OR sent out last week.  I need this information as a reference point.

There is no hard rule on how to put a date on a leave pass.  I always use dd/mmm/yy that way there is little chance of anyone confusing the day and month.

xtraforus said:
unfortunately not on the new one that our OR sent out last week.  I need this information as a reference point.

I thought there was one standard form, CF-100.  ???

Back