• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

CF Bases

So where are you currently posted...Reg and reserve members

• Total voters

Ex-Dragoon

Army.ca Fixture
Inactive
Reaction score
Hey folks another poll for your enjoyment. If I left out any CF base or have one there that is no longer in operation let me know so I may update the poll thanks.

Hail Dragoon! I'm now RCMP with C Division but before at CFB Valcartier. Infantryman a day, Infantryman forever.

Check my post on current news... it will give headache since you are a dragoon!
And about your quotes, I feel so sorry for the Navy who have admirals who never been on a ship!  :crybaby:

Don't forget the 'wack! ASU Chilliwack still has people, something like 30-40 Reg I think?

Strat com in Kingston.  We can provide comms to the world but can't talk to one another. lol :cdn: :salute:

Voltigeur said:
Check my post on current news... it will give headache since you are a dragoon!
And about your quotes, I feel so sorry for the Navy who have admirals who never been on a ship!   :crybaby:

Ummm what???

That would be Petawawa.

There is no longer a 'CFB Ottawa' but thats where I would be if it existed - I'm still not quite sure how to describe my location in those terms... CFSU(O) I guess.

Wouldn't that be contained within the confines of Pet?

Ya spelt it wrong.Its Wainwright.Anit got to much else to be proud of here,so it might as well be the spelling of it!LOL

Calgary isn't a base anymore, it's ASU Calgary, 41 CBG HQ and the Reserve units.

scott1nsh said:
Wouldn't that be contained within the confines of Pet?

Ottawa, or Meaford?! Ottawa is definitely its own 'plane of existence.'

I meant Meaford, I only ever visited once (thank God)  ;D

Meaford is it's own entity.  Only thing Meaford and Pet have in common, are a lot of Royals running around both.

My bad, thanks Love793.

You probably didn't forget it, but didn't even know we were here! It happens all the time. But we have about 150 pers here from CFNA HQ ( Canadian Forces Northern Area HQ) to 440 SQN, the Rangers and Cadet programs for the whole north. Our AOR is bigger than ALL of you guys down south. Much colder though!!  :( Oh well life up north.

Back