• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Chance of a lifetime: Autographed Vincent Lecavalier CCM PRO Hockey Gloves

Island Ryhno

Inactive
Reaction score
Alright guys, I will have a pair of Autographed Vincent Lecavalier CCM PRO Hockey Gloves in my posession within the next week. They are coming straight from CCM, I can provide proof of authenticity to seriously interested parties. I wanted to put it up here first so you guys could have a crack at them, my army bretheren. I'm not going to post a price, I will say that the gloves alone are worth $200 Canadian, If I don't get a good offer on them they're going on ebay. I'll post pics as soon as the gloves are in my posession(being shipped from CCM as we speak) Any collectors out there, this is a once in a lifetime chance. Good luck and remember "Keep your stick on the ice"  8)

bump, cus a catfight knocked it out. I know there are other hockey freaks on here!  :D

Do you have special connection at CCM or is this really just a "Chance of a lifetime" I am looking to invest some cash in my hockey gear, and if you had a hook up, it might be a big help to a bunch of others on this board.

I don't have a special connection Bomber, sorry I wish I could give you guys some kind of deal. I submit some equipment reviews etc for them, in this particular case I had to explain what a "new" glove should be like and that's how I got the gloves.

Back