• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Chinese Military,Political and Social Superthread

Cooper’s opening statement to the committee.

The LPC government and it's most senior bureaucrats want to make sure stuff like this never sees the light of day again. The comments are interesting considering it's a CBC audience.
I heard this earlier today and honestly that is what I expected from the GoC - no matter which party is in power.

Let the witch hunt begin.
Wizard Of Oz Comedy GIF

How long before centres media outlets get raided: 5......4.....3....2...1!
Doesn’t matter…with Bill C-18 passed and both Google and Meta/Facebook/Instagram giving Canada the middle finger to paying taxes to host Canadian news outlets, the government can continue with is post-state transfer to Beijing’s control…

Interesting look at China between now and a few decades in the future.
I buy into some of what he’s saying. Have a watch and make your opinions.

Interesting look at China between now and a few decades in the future.
I buy into some of what he’s saying. Have a watch and make your opinions.

China definitly has a demographic problem. Low birth rate, no immigration and a rising middle class. Something will give at some point.

Pro-Beijing entities in Canada are setting up foundations to wage law fare on journalists and other régime critics. Backed by members of the Senate of Canada.

Perhaps Canada needs to go on the offensive. Providing there is proof of collusion with Chinese agents, arrest publicly a few high profile traitors. Let them fight it out in criminal court.

Waiting for Trudeau and Joly to get strong on China, for the good of Canadian’s.

I mean, if Heritage Minister Rodriguez is getting strong on Meta and Google to protect Canadians (link)…

"We're going to keep standing our ground. After all, if the government can't stand up for Canadians against tech giants, who will?" Rodriguez's statement said.

Imagine this headline!
"We're going to keep standing our ground. After all, if the government can't stand up for Canadians against Chinese intimidation and election interference, who will?" Trudeau said.

Waiting for Trudeau and Joly to get strong on China, for the good of Canadian’s.

I mean, if Heritage Minister Rodriguez is getting strong on Meta and Google to protect Canadians (link)…

Imagine this headline!
Don't hold your breath, I hate seeing people turn blue and purple.

I have also seen China has warrants out for dissidents that may reside in Canada.

I'd tell China "GFYS" in politer terms of course.

Don't hold your breath, I hate seeing people turn blue and purple.

I have also seen China has warrants out for dissidents that may reside in Canada.

I'd tell China "GFYS" in politer terms of course.
Ask and ye shall receive. May be behind a paywall.

Back