• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Conservatives instituting Canadian Forces ads.

Rory

Inactive
Reaction score
I was driving home from a computer store when I heard my local radio station do an add about the Canadian Forces. I never heard one before the election. Seems Harper is gettin the ball rolling. Anyone else notice this or similar things?

Er.....although I do believe that Harper will be more supportive of the CF, I doubt you can credit this one to him. It's only been a couple of days, ya know.

The Conservatives are not intituting the ads we are. The government can not advertise during an election. We are part of the government so no Recruiting ads in the media during that time. This is what i am told by the recruiting cell here. They were quite frustrated by this as the number of applicants droped off. I have seen many TV and movie ads in the past. It's nothing new. The radio one may be though.

Rory said:
I was driving home from a computer store when I heard my local radio station do an add about the Canadian Forces. I never heard one before the election. Seems Harper is gettin the ball rolling. Anyone else notice this or similar things?

Umm.. the Conservatives haven't even taken over government yet, let alone started advertising campaigns for the military. Even if they did, should hell have frozen over, it takes a little longer than 4 days to design, shoot, and buy air time for an ad campaign.

It was the only time I have ever heard a CF ad and it was coincidental to me as Cons. just got in power. The add was also just said by the radio host. That would not of taken very long to organize.

Back