• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

CRA 60

CountDC said:
Thanks for the information, everything kept pointing me to air reserve policies for some reason. Really fun doing searches these days.  Sometimes I wish we still had the books. 

Ballz - be really interested in your one, especially if you have a draft memo and CO letter as everyone I am dealing with is FSA.

We have a few in the unit I belong too and can confirm the staffing is as Ballz laid out.  If Ballz is unable to supply with drafts drop me a PM

Discussed with the CM and turned out for our trade the system is simple.  Mbr does a memo, staff minutes it up the chain (ie supervisor, compt, CO) and sends to the local Trade Advisor.  The Trade Advisor staffs to the CM and the CM does a BN to the CDS.  CO letter is not required, it can be a minute on the request supporting it.  Doesn't mean that the CO cannot do a letter or levels in the chain of command cannot impose it as a requirement.  Div Comd can require a CO letter and that the request pass through him if he wants.

Back