• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

CT To Reg Force Infantry : BIQ Question

geo said:
Ummm... as a sapper you're a Dinosaur? 

Gawd, after 35 yrs in, what does that make me? ???

Prehistoric ;) Geo rode the dinosaurs to report in for his courses  ;)

:cheers:

hey, I'm a new guy so I've been trying to make sure a read on this site a lot more *than I* write; that said because i just finished the recruiting process i have the preliminary courses straight in my mind as they were explained to me:

i am yet to hear of BQ
BMQ is not a trade specific course, is universal throughout the CF and is the first course to be completed      (Basic Military Qualifications)
SQ follows BMQ for those in the combat arms                                                                                            (soldier Qualifications)
BIQ is DP1 for INF and follows the completion of SQ                                                            (Basic Infantry Qualifications or Developmental Period 1)

what comes after that isn't something I'm sure of.

- I'd bet my stripes on it (don't have any just yet though)

*edited for grammar*

TDeV said:
SQ follows BMQ for those in the combat arms                                                                                            (soldier Qualifications)

Wrong ! SQ is not just for those in the combat arms.

Back