• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Current stats/goals

Good do it! I have to run 7k this Thursday for a Cross Country race, I'll let you guys know how I do, usually anywhere between 30:00 and 35:00 is how I do. But as someone stated before, always remember to focus on every form of working out, back, legs, shoulders etc.

Yes, working out the legs will usually trigger muscle growth in other parts of the body. Same with back, your chest wont progress without working out the back.

mwc said:
Yes, working out the legs will usually trigger muscle growth in other parts of the body. Same with back, your chest wont progress without working out the back.

my short term goal for squats is 400lbs and 500 for deadlift. they're currently 300 and 405, respectively.

for upperbody i want to be able to  do 75 pushups before fail, is that a decent goal for before bmq?

Minimum standard for Push-ups is 19, so I would say your goal exceptional.  Heavy squats and deadlifting is not evaluated in the CF.  I would recommend some cardiovascular training. 

The only mbrs I've seen hit 75 push-ups are highly successful JTF2 applicants.

Chilme said:
Minimum standard for Push-ups is 19, so I would say your goal exceptional.  Heavy squats and deadlifting is not evaluated in the CF.  I would recommend some cardiovascular training. 

The only mbrs I've seen hit 75 push-ups are highly successful JTF2 applicants.

yes being an SF assaulter is my career goal. i also run, 3 days a week at the moment, probably joining a running club soon, since long runs alone are boring as hell.

frodo,

Please try to use proper punctuation, among other English rules, when posting to the boards.

Thanks

Staff

Back