• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Ear Stretchers

Status
Not open for further replies.
George Wallace said:
And they seriously think that that is attractive?
Its very Attractive to a select group of sub Saharan men, who Pick their mates based on how big the ear lobe is. Also I think the Feringi go for it too.

Kat Stevens said:
Don't pay any attention to these haters.  NOTHING screams badass professional JTF2 assaulter/underwater knife fighter/ninja like a couple of Dana 60 axle bearing races jammed into your earlobes.
Then THIS guy must be ready for some pretty high-speed combat ....
ack.jpg

The big plus, I guess, is that he can carry an awful lot more snap-linked kit than most ....

The big plus, I guess, is that he can carry an awful lot more snap-linked kit than most

That milnews gets you mill points......

milnews.ca said:
Then THIS guy must be ready for some pretty high-speed combat ....
ack.jpg

The big plus, I guess, is that he can carry an awful lot more snap-linked kit than most ....

Nice towel holders.

my72jeep said:
The big plus, I guess, is that he can carry an awful lot more snap-linked kit than most

That milnews gets you mill points......
:bowing:
Thank you, thank you.  I'm here all week - try the veal.

Hmmmm.....without some radical plastic surgery that dude/dudette is gonna gather some glances for the rest of his life, all to look cool at 20 something.....

Had a few soldiers who joined with this come for plastic surgery referrals but although we refer them they pay for all costs.

Kirsten Luomala said:
Had a few soldiers who joined with this come for plastic surgery referrals but although we refer them they pay for all costs.

Bet it costs a heck of a lot more to fix it, than it did to get it done in the first place ;)

Sure, you folks mock the poster, and include pics of dumbass,,er, I mean, people of dubious judgement, but I get SLAMMED for -25 MilPoints...    :crybaby:
ComDvr13 thought you were Off Topic and noted "Your rating and comment were irrelevant to what I was asking, quit wasting my bandwidth!! " about your post titled Re: Ear Stretchers.

Of course, if he's going to be a Cbt Dvr, Inf, JTF2, ninja, Chuck Norris,......I guess I got off easy.  ~whew~

If only these people would stick to the Recruiting threads......at least until both testicles dropped...rather than sneaking their questions into a QM thread

Edit: Trade acronym spelling....notwithstanding the original poster's inability to post his desired trade.  ::)

Journeyman said:
Sure, you folks mock the poster, and include pics of dumbass,,er, I mean, people of dubious judgement, but I get SLAMMED for -25 MilPoints...    :crybaby:
Of course, if he's going to be a Cbt Cvr, Inf, JTF2, ninja, Chuck Norris,......I guess I got off easy.  ~whew~

If only these people would stick to the Recruiting threads......at least until both testicles dropped...rather than sneaking their questions into a QM thread

You slammed me for -300 buddy, calling me a spammer when really my only question was on the CFs piercings policy.

ComDvr13 said:
You slammed me for -300 buddy, calling me a spammer when really my only question was on the CFs piercings policy.
Nope. You asked "question A" and got "response to question A," which you didn't like.

You didn't like the several responses you got , so you came back with [essentially] "Oh..oh, ya?!"

PLEASE ask a Mod to move this down to Recruiting, so some of us are less likely to see it.

Because in the Recruiting threads, so many less of us will pester CANSOF-wannabee questions with  ":brickwall: "

For someone who's so hard and should be accepted as elite-scuba-commando-lobster-knife-fighting-ninja right off the street, you could have saved yourself from being poked fun at by going to Google and searching CF Piercing Policy. It comes up in one of the top 3 links. Yes you have to scroll through the document to find it but there's also Ctrl+F for that.

:rofl:

Journeyman said:
PLEASE ask a Mod to move this down to Recruiting, so some of us are less likely to see it.
Good idea - done.

Literally to 1st person to respond to the Op's question...answered his question.  Then everyone else just added their personal feelings on the matter and this whole thread got out of line really quick.  Regardless of how stupid anyone thinks they are....he asked a question and said question got answered.  And no...I do not or have not ever had ear stretchers.  I just think it's stupid how everyone is berating this guy for a lifestyle choice.  If people had taken 2 seconds to google ear strechers for themselves....then they would have seen that 00 Gauge (which is what the Op said he has) are not all that big....and definitely nowhere near the size of the ones from the pic that was posted. 

I always thought the point of the forums was to post news/experiences and to help out potential recruits and answer questions....not get all High School on them.  If I'm wrong...then I guess I'm wrong.

Just my  :2c:

Ice97 said:
Literally to 1st person to respond to the Op's question...answered his question.  Then everyone else just added their personal feelings on the matter and this whole thread got out of line really quick.  Regardless of how stupid anyone thinks they are....he asked a question and said question got answered.  And no...I do not or have not ever had ear stretchers.  I just think it's stupid how everyone is berating this guy for a lifestyle choice.  If people had taken 2 seconds to google ear strechers for themselves....then they would have seen that 00 Gauge (which is what the Op said he has) are not all that big....and definitely nowhere near the size of the ones from the pic that was posted. 

I always thought the point of the forums was to post news/experiences and to help out potential recruits and answer questions....not get all High School on them.  If I'm wrong...then I guess I'm wrong.

Agreed.  This turned into a dogpile for no reason.

Ice97 said:

As to your Question please refer to the Bold under lined he asked for a Consensus.

Ear Stretchers

« on: Yesterday at 13:56:00 »

Hello,

I am writing my CFAT next week or so and I am wondering what the consensus is on ear stretchers. They're 00Gauge so quite  small as these things go and they wont shrink and look terrible when the plug isnt in anyway. Will I be forced to remove them during BMQ if I make it? Or forever the rest of my military career? Can I get skin colored ones?

Anyone with this issue?

I think he was looking for a consensus as to whether or not he was allowed to wear them.  Not to be made fun of by pretty much every person that replied.  It sounds like he was asking if people if they think that he would be allowed to wear them during the CFAT or BMQ...or in the Military.  There is a very easy way to answer that question that doesn't involve making fun of the person asking it.  It's a Yes or No answer.....and i'm pretty sure that every answer should be the same.

When I'm on the receiving end of a dog pile I find it's helpful to roll on to my back  ;)

Ice97 said:
I think he was looking for a consensus as to whether or not he was allowed to wear them .... It's a Yes or No answer.....and i'm pretty sure that every answer should be the same.
Consensus ("An opinion or position reached by a group as a whole") is not a yes-no answer.  Given your point, though, and this:
ComDvr13 said:
.... Thankfully I dont really care about your opinions on this matter ....
.... let's call it "question asked and answered" with a lock.

Milnet.ca Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back