• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

EMEO-DEO

TPENGR

Inactive
Reaction score
Hey all, I have Bachelors degree in Electrical engineering with EIT designation from PEO for P.Eng. I have been in engineering field since 2017, always passionate to join military engineering so I did. Gave the CFAT got the trade i want( electrical and mechanical engineering offier). Just wondering they collected my documents for reliability screening purpose. Now questions are - Whats my hope of getting selected, Secondly how and where can i see the number of applications with whom i am competing with (any online stats page), thirdly how long is it taking now from here to reciveing the enrollment ceremony arrival. Thanks in advance...!!!!1

Hey all, I have Bachelors degree in Electrical engineering with EIT designation from PEO for P.Eng. I have been in engineering field since 2017, always passionate to join military engineering so I did. Gave the CFAT got the trade i want( electrical and mechanical engineering offier). Just wondering they collected my documents for reliability screening purpose. Now questions are - Whats my hope of getting selected, Secondly how and where can i see the number of applications with whom i am competing with (any online stats page), thirdly how long is it taking now from here to reciveing the enrollment ceremony arrival. Thanks in advance...!!!!1
All of these questions can be answered during your interview. Only recruiting staff can see how many positions are available and how many applicants have applied. As for how competitive your file is, your CFAT score will be a major determinant.

For CFAT score recruiter told me i did OK and i can get the trade I wanted. Doe interview also adds and makes difference as it carries marks too.

All of these questions can be answered during your interview. Only recruiting staff can see how many positions are available and how many applicants have applied. As for how competitive your file is, your CFAT score will be a major determinant.
For CFAT score recruiter told me i did OK and i can get the trade I wanted. Doe interview also adds and makes difference as it carries marks too.

Back