• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

EMLOC Documents

Sh0rtbUs

Army.ca Veteran
Inactive
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone had some online sources (preferably in .pdf format) with all the EMLOC material ie. C7/C6/C9/M72/Carl G drills.

I did a search, but came up with a big fat goose egg.

Oh, and the Acronym EMLOC may be wrong, Im really not sure how its spelled, just said.  ;D ::)

I think the term you want is "MLOC" (Minimum Level Of Capability). This sets out the minimum training standards for various BTS (Battle Task Standards). Try the LFDTS page on the army website. Cheers.

hey shortbus
It used to be called MLOC, but not it is changed to ELOC.  The best bet to find the info is to go on to google.ca and search for the army's electronic library.  But I guess someone already beat me to the answer as I had to hide this page from my boss!   ::)
Cheers

aaah thanks alot. I foudn the .pdf files, but Im getting an error when I try and view them. I think its their server..guess I'll just have to wait till they fix it.

Try and download them to your computer, right click on the link and go to save as, that might work

Back