• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Extra thing to bring to BMQ?

messupdude

Inactive
Reaction score
Does anyone recommend bringing anything else to BMQ? I just bought a Swiffer Sweeper and Swiffer Duster with 60 refills for each.

Magic erasers are great for all the boot polish you will most likely get all over the floor.

Magic erasers are also good for stripping your parade boots of the weird coating thats on there before you can polish them.

I tried to edit my post, but it's too late. Sorry for the double post.
But THE MOST useful thing I brought to basic was electrician's tape of all things. Generously tape your heals with this stuff during ruck sack marches and it will help with blisters. Your socks slide against the smooth tape instead of rubbing your heals.

It was wonderful. Also good when you first get your boots and have to break them in.

Baby wipes are good too.

holieee said:
I tried to edit my post, but it's too late. Sorry for the double post.
But THE MOST useful thing I brought to basic was electrician's tape of all things. Generously tape your heals with this stuff during ruck sack marches and it will help with blisters. Your socks slide against the smooth tape instead of rubbing your heals.

It was wonderful. Also good when you first get your boots and have to break them in.

Baby wipes are good too.

Thanks for the tip on electrical tape. Would not have thought about it. I was getting worried about blistering because I heard that when you get new boots they're the absolute worst and peel the soles off your feet.

Back