• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Feature Requests

I just noticed how each mission now has on it what rank it opened up at.  I like it!  Easier now to answer the questions from others about what you can get when.

Yeah, I got tired of having to look it up when I was working on things. Laziness is the mother of invention...?

Mike Bobbitt said:
Yeah, I got tired of having to look it up when I was working on things. Laziness is the mother of invention...?

Maximizing resource allocation = efficiency = laziness

Call me greedy, but how about a 'Found item' for missions.  Sort of like Int, (using a similar formula for Int) you can find small amounts of Milpoints, Equipment, Merit Points.  Just a random thought I had today.

Mike, 2 requests:

One, is it possible to get a number in the margin beside each mission (1, 2, 3 etc.  (Consecutively & updated if any are added inbetween))?  Just to make it easier sometimes to pick a specific mission (ex. #4 in Swat Valley)

Two, is there any way to be advised of new missions entered through the Mission Editor?  I find that I am missing out on many of them and don't notice until I happen to go into an earlier AO.

Thanks!

Area Reputation.  The more you do missions in a certain area gives a small boost to the reputation you already have, but only after you succeed enough missions in that area.  It should cap it at a small boost, say 2-3%, and that boost goes away after you fail a mission.

Example: I do 70 succesful mission in Tripoli, Libya, and get a 1% boost to my reputation that only applies to the insurgency in Tripoli, Libya.

Mike, how easy is it to add Offr/NCM in the Roster stats?  Just wondering how that affects progress.

Cheers
G2G

Just did a quick check, only 3 of the top 10 are NCOs. That extra merit point per level seems to be far better than the 3% increase in success rate.

I think I was around level 50 when I CFR'd (sic), and the extra merit point was the one and only reason.

At least I feel good about making an honest living, but yeah, the 98% v 95% doesn't seem to have much effect overal!  ;D

At this moment I kinda wish I went officer myself, oh well, I'll live.  Actually, this gives me an idea for a feature.  An offer of a "battlefield promotion" somehow.

Don't give up guys!  It takes some hard work but it is possible to move up.  I might cross over at some point....if Mike offers a good pension.  ;D

So how hard would a 3rd column be on the "Daily Stats" where you could in put a players name, and see how they stack up against you?

The 'Home Sweet Home' AOR is getting quite filled with missions.  I find that it takes awhile to load and scroll, especially on mobile.  Is there anything that may help?  Maybe dividing it into a couple of tabs?

airmich said:
The 'Home Sweet Home' AOR is getting quite filled with missions.  I find that it takes awhile to load and scroll, especially on mobile.  Is there anything that may help?  Maybe dividing it into a couple of tabs?

I have noticed the same thing myself. Maybe a minimize button to hide the missions you are not using at the time....... Or better yet some new levels  >:D

Or we need some more AORs for the higher levels. Can be the same sort of thing like "Home sweet home" but perhaps maybe add some major bases around the country for missions.

PuckChaser said:
Or we need some more AORs for the higher levels. Can be the same sort of thing like "Home sweet home" but perhaps maybe add some major bases around the country for missions.

I would like to see the game evolve into perhaps "ARMY Operations" or "CF Operations"with Afghanistan and other ops as modules. That way the game can continue to change and be fresh.

PuckChaser said:

I like that idea.  We could even move some of the current HSH missions to coordinating locations.

airmich said:
One, is it possible to get a number in the margin beside each mission (1, 2, 3 etc.  (Consecutively & updated if any are added inbetween))?  Just to make it easier sometimes to pick a specific mission (ex. #4 in Swat Valley)

Done.

airmich said:
Two, is there any way to be advised of new missions entered through the Mission Editor?  I find that I am missing out on many of them and don't notice until I happen to go into an earlier AO.

Good idea... and done!

FlyingDutchman said:
Area Reputation.  The more you do missions in a certain area gives a small boost to the reputation you already have, but only after you succeed enough missions in that area.  It should cap it at a small boost, say 2-3%, and that boost goes away after you fail a mission.

Example: I do 70 succesful mission in Tripoli, Libya, and get a 1% boost to my reputation that only applies to the insurgency in Tripoli, Libya.

Another good idea, but too much to take on at the moment... I've added it to the to do list. :)

Good2Golf said:
Mike, how easy is it to add Offr/NCM in the Roster stats?  Just wondering how that affects progress.

Cheers
G2G

Done!

Larry Strong said:
So how hard would a 3rd column be on the "Daily Stats" where you could in put a players name, and see how they stack up against you?

To do. :)

PuckChaser said:

Done! I have added 3 new bases and moved some of the missions into those locations. New locations are:

CFB Kingston - Rank 800
CFB Gagetown - Rank 1000
CFB Petawawa - Rank 1200

Keep the great ideas coming!

Cheers
Mike

Back