• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Final reliability?

Chauhan

Inactive
Reaction score
Hello, I was wondering if anyone had heard of this, I've gone through the entire process for employment with the CF, I called the CFRC today to "check up" on the file. I was told by the receptionist that my reference's were finished and the only thing between the merit list and my name being on it is a "final" reliability check. I am not sure what that is, I asked her what it entails, she did not know. After asking "someone" she said it was to make sure "everything is OK" and then she mentioned something about doing a "final criminal record check". I have already finished the CRNC months ago, does anybody know what this "final reliability" is? Thank you for any and all answers in advance. Sincerely, Dave.

I think you just answered your own question.  I think it involves a final criminal/credit/employment background check.  These are probably checked when you first drop off your application but a lot can happen during the months or years that have passed since.  It should be a quick process.

Fair enough, My original check was conducted approximately 2-3 months ago and I was not sure if that amounted to be a long enough gap in between to warrant another check.

Back