• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Former CO, RSM of Alert charged

There’s no fences on site, just a lot of junk & SIGINT stuff. I’ve been through 3 investigations in 3 years, and I have been cleared on everything. Although I’m happy to turn the page, it changed me, and has damaged my MH significantly. Now, my goal is to heal before I medically release from the CAF.

There’s no fences on site, just a lot of junk & SIGINT stuff. I’ve been through 3 investigations in 3 years, and I have been cleared on everything. Although I’m happy to turn the page, it changed me, and has damaged my MH significantly. Now, my goal is to heal before I medically release from the CAF.
If you need a place to vent you have come to the right place. Anyone of the regulars here are good listeners.

Best wishes to you. :salute:

So the CAF was negligent due to a lack of fencing you say…

Genius Reaction GIF

I know Yan. He’s a decent man with high moral standards. If the animal was suffering I’m sure he did the right thing.
The story was updated about a month ago that the charges were dropped against both members, and just against DND still.

Seems a lot like ivory tower prosecution from someone down south, but good news for both the CAF folks.

Back