• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Ghost47's Big List of Previously Asked Questions....

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Ghost47

i was wondering if anyone had some suggestions to a good routine

Witch areas should i focus on more or less and what would be the best way to exercise thos areas

Try running daily (5km), it will help a lot. Thats what im doing.

Start running. Do pushups and situps to build core strength. Go to the gym and train your back, and arms. Not heavy, but medium weight. The endurance will come while you're on course. It's gonna hurt (or it should) no matter how much you train initially.

Good luck.

I was just wondering if anyone knows wut they test u one in SQ and or Basic training

I know they test you on push-ups, site-ups and chin-ups, but i don't know exactly how many of each. so if u know could u help me out? Also if they test u on anything else plz let me know.  :)

I've been raining 4klm every other day. Would it help if i wore the standard boots while running. Has anyone else tried this?

Wow....

I've got a few suggestions for you but they have nothing to do with training.  First off read all the FAQs, they contain a wealth of information that answers pretty much all the basics(and then some) that you need to know.  Secondly use the search function located at the top of your screen.  Your questions have been asked a few time before and I bet if you play around with the search function you'd find the answers allot faster.  Once you've exhausted those options then post all your question(s), into one thread instead of four or five threads with one line questions.  Show that you've actually done some of your own research/searching and have some motivation rather than have someone hand answers to you on a silver platter.

Lastly PLEASE PLEASE use the spell check function....I thought my spelling was bad at times.

Ghost47, everyone of these questions has been asked many times on this site and are linked to the FAQs.  Are you just trying to annoy everybody or are you just too lazy to look the answers up.

Anyways, this is your seize and desist order.  Continue to post new theads composed of inane, one sentence questions and I'll put you on read only mode.  You've been warned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back