• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Hamas invaded Israel 2023

• Thread starter Thread starter McG
  • Start date Start date
I don't think comparing 9/11 and Oct 7 is a smart game to play.

Two very different scenarios and the comparison debate will go no where.
you also compared what is alleged to have happened at the prison to war crimes of WW2.

And maybe you didn’t mean it as a justification but it certainly seems like normalisation the way it came out.

I can when he pointed those comments at people who I know have spend time in Afghanistan and Iraq.
Blanket denial holds the same water as blanket accusations.

Listen, prisoner abuse is beyond contemptible, but you cannot say lines like that without weakening your argument.
No one knows 100% what happens outside of the sphere they are in.
All I'm saying.....

Blanket denial holds the same water as blanket accusations.

Listen, prisoner abuse is beyond contemptible, but you cannot say lines like that without weakening your argument.
No one knows 100% what happens outside of the sphere they are in.
All I'm saying.....
The poster I responded to referred to comments by myself, @dimsum, and @brihard as “pearl clutching” I made the statement they both deployed and all three of us managed not to rape any prisoners. So I have two questions:

1. What blanked denial am I making

2. What part of pointing to lived experiences weakens my argument?

3. If you suggesting I cannot say for certain posters on this forum didn’t rape detainees I think the burden of proof is on you. So do you have some?

Back