• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Hamas invaded Israel 2023

• Thread starter Thread starter McG
  • Start date Start date
Last edited:

I mean we all kind of known this already, but now more hard evidence.

But we all know a large amount of the protesters will say that this is lies.

I mean we all kind of known this already, but now more hard evidence.

But we all know a large amount of the protesters will say that this is lies.
Perhaps Israel should help ensure the solidity of the foundation of the hospital? Perhaps a few hundred cement trucks to fill the ‘geological porosity’ of the region would help? 🤔

I have to wonder at what point Iran is going to write off Hamas and just step back and see where the pieces fall?

I don't think Islam or Muslims are inherently bad. But when you bring in the volumes we have, I have to wonder how many bad actors have been allowed in. And how the embolden or infect the remainder with their ideas

Nice try ....
well done, Bob Rae. Working there must be frustrating

I'm being an ass but it was 1976. Dora Bloch was the only one that never made it back. Netanyahu's brother was the raid commander and was KIA.
I should've known that, having just watched the movie within the last two weeks.

I see that the tension has spilled over onto Canadian university campuses, and people have concerns about freedom of expression and expressions of hostility. This is a novel development; I suppose it's because the university community is not - this time - approximately monolithically shouting at people outside the community. I predict that they'll go back to ignoring expressions of hostility that suit political exigencies after this is over, so my inclination is to laugh at this.

Back